You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Decent game, I forgot how good it feels to win.

Felt I had a sloppy game tonight, but my second goal was a peach so I'm relatively happy.

I dont reckon anyone stood out as MOTM, however our defense in the first half of the game was top notch, until we started getting tired. I thought Kaizer had a good solid game, and Paddy (booo, hiss :D) seemed very creative on the ball.

Overall a good game, unfortunately overshadowed by events off the pitch. (twats)

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

What happened, how did they get his jacket?

I left thinking there is no way its gone, he's left it in the car or something.

Have to use the lockers next time I think

Under the fence mate, the must have. Snidey cunts, the gap was big enough to do it too. The winds were too weak to blow his jacket away. We scoured Teds car and walked around the pitch and it weren't there.

Cunts.

Fucking hell, thats shit.

Thats my fault that not paying attention, I was the nearest to them.

Fucking horrible litte shites.

Fucking hell, thats shit.

Thats my fault that not paying attention, I was the nearest to them.

Fucking horrible litte shites.

It's snidey mate. And you didn't hear about me getting a lift in the boot of Ted's car! It was ace, he has a picture of me tied up and gagged, the lot.

It's snidey mate. And you didn't hear about me getting a lift in the boot of Ted's car! It was ace, he has a picture of me tied up and gagged, the lot.

You like that kind of thing then?

Apart from the obvious shite at the end, of which i've only just found out, tonight was ace, felt a bit of sharpness coming back slowly, having to think less and less about what i'm doing, just letting it flow.

Oh and I'm sorry for losing my temper towards the end with everyone, really need to reign that in, i'm shite as handling frustration.

You like that kind of thing then?

Apart from the obvious shite at the end, of which i've only just found out, tonight was ace, felt a bit of sharpness coming back slowly, having to think less and less about what i'm doing, just letting it flow.

Oh and I'm sorry for losing my temper towards the end with everyone, really need to reign that in, i'm shite as handling frustration.

You where probably MoM Andy, good saves and stuff. I on the other hand was shite and couldn't get into the game. I'm rather happy at the goal i scored though, box to box before coming across you.

When we where getting beat though i was trying to shoot for anywhere to try and get a goal to get us rolling again. It just didn't happen!

Andy it wasnt your fault mate so please dont think that at all. You cant legislate for scumbags like that they are like sewer rats can get in anywhere and will do anything to get what they want. The phone has been cancelled so it worthless to the little cunts now anyway. Its a horrible thing losing a mobile, espec with some of the stuff it had on ;-).

I couldnt get going in the actual game itself and had no go in me at all. its harder to pick men up on that pitch as its so much bigger than the other one we played on.

Last night was shit, I had the worst game ever even by my standards, I aint no Rufus Brevett but I was genuinely disgusted with my performance. a few plusses anyway, I thought Andy was well on top of his game, It is a shame we were so poor we didnt make him work a bit more. Chris is turning out consistent performances week in week out, Monty was sexy as hell (was loving chips are down, getting beat, frustrated, yet still sexy Monty), and the standard is getting better every week. One more mention for Andy though, a couple of his saves were outrageous he clawed one out the bottom corner and he just shouldn't of got there, he really does make the difference.

We had a game round where we work as well last night, 6aside with me making my debut, and a pretty solid debut it was as well, comparisons with Torres were mentioned due to my superb all round play only let down by the wayward finishing. in fact i lost one of the Balls we had with the first shot of the night when i ballooned it into the adjoining Building site behind one of the goals.

P.s Chris thats fucking shit what happened to your phone by the way, i know how that feels i'm on my 3rd phone this year. the others being nicked.

You're not taking into consideration the fact that we ran our nuts off to build up that 6-1 lead, while you just yelled and stuff. We were knackered.

I don't yell

I lead

(And yes, I did hear the Steven Gerrard comment, and you are 100% correct, it's something i've been accused of previously, and something i'll have to work on, but alas in the heat of the moment, i can act like a spoilt child)

I am going to kick ass this week, you'll all be pleased to hear although I'm NOT prepared to do autographs his time. I have to say I'm not going to stand by and watch whilst a bound and gagged Mick and Karen (Carra) get it on in the bootroom.

I'm whizzing over from the land of Woolies, probably through the Wallasey tunnel. If that helps anyone, let me know.