You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Disneyland Paris.

Wig

It's arse. I went about 10 year ago with school. I couldn't find anywhere to dy ale and I forgot to take any tabs. Horrible day.

:D I'm shove an 8th up my arse and try and moody Minnie Mouse, if Mickey starts he's getting fucked! He can go and get Goofy and Donald, i'll fuck them aswell.

Was there a few weeks ago, The rides are mainly for kids but there are a few good roller coasters such as the Indiana Jones ride, Space Mountain (Which is better than the Florida version), and Big Thunder Mountain. The best ride by far though is probably the new Aerosmith roller coaster which is in the studios park at the back left.

Was there a few weeks ago, The rides are mainly for kids but there are a few good roller coasters such as the Indiana Jones ride, Space Mountain (Which is better than the Florida version), and Big Thunder Mountain. The best ride by far though is probably the new Aerosmith roller coaster which is in the studios park at the back left.

Aerosmith one is class, i went on it 3 times in a row, was with my girlfriend and she hates rollercoasters but even she thought it was the business although she nearly shat on herself when she saw the Indiana Jones one as it goes backwards!

Anyone been? I'm off there next Sunday with the girlfriend. We've never been to Florida so we don't need the comparisons with that.

She won a bit of money a while back and booked for the 2 of us to go for the 'bonfire spectacular'.

My bird's been twice and said it was good - it's not as good as Florida by all accounts but it's not going to be is it really?

I'm sure you'll have a laugh mate.

My bird's been twice and said it was good - it's not as good as Florida by all accounts but it's not going to be is it really?

I'm sure you'll have a laugh mate.

The park in Florida is about the size of the North West isn't it? When I ask someone is it any good, the first thing they say is "It's not as good as Florida" But, as you say Brownie, we're not expecting it to be. We're only goin for 4 nights as a break. She won money so we're looking at it like a free holiday.

Disneyland Paris is alright mate - I've not been to Florida so can't compare it with that but my kids really enjoyed it.

The parade is well worth seeing

ahhhh is that the parade with the freaky music where they play it over a the loudspeakers? It done my head in after 30seconds

I really enjoyed Disneyland Paris you'll get the 2 parks done in 2 days, and make sure you go and see "honey i shrunk the audience" its 3-d and brilliant fun!

ahhhh is that the parade with the freaky music where they play it over a the loudspeakers? It done my head in after 30seconds

I really enjoyed Disneyland Paris you'll get the 2 parks done in 2 days, and make sure you go and see "honey i shrunk the audience" its 3-d and brilliant fun!

Miserable arse - the parade is great

You are right about Honey I Shrunk the Audience - its very good

Very good at Goodison last week as well I hear

A disney/blueshite link - go me!

Dave get yourself into Dappa Dan's for one of those close Shave's top quality.

You can have a good bevy in the village.I stayed in the Sante Fe the worst of all the hotels but clean and tidy.

Better than Norris Green.

Are you sure it's better than Norris Green Al? I'll take my AK47 just incase.

I'm made up you mentioned the 'bevy' part. I was worried about not being able to have a bevy. :whistle: