You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "Who Said This" Quiz Thread:

CharleyKnight

Rules of the "Who Said This" Quiz are as follows, someone posts a caption from a song, film, TV programme etc, you have to guess what it is, if you get it right you post your own caption and so forth and so on. Clues are aloud if people are stuck. Right then chaps, I'll get things started then:

"I swear on my neck and my lips, I swear ladies and gentlemen, these guys are going places big time. They are not manufactured and ladies, the hormones are doing them damage. You gotta give em some respect for that. Within one month, they will be on the big breakfast, if not I will personally eat my own ass!"

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules of the "Who Said This" Quiz are as follows, someone posts a caption from a song, film, TV programme etc, you have to guess what it is, if you get it right you post your own caption and so forth and so on. Clues are aloud if people are stuck. Right then chaps, I'll get things started then:

"I swear on my neck and my lips, I swear ladies and gentlemen, these guys are going places big time. They are not manufactured and ladies, the hormones are doing them damage. You gotta give em some respect for that. Within one month, they will be on the big breakfast, if not I will personally eat my own ass!"

That's a track of some sort isn't it? I'm sure I've heard that to music. No idea who it is though

Well off, its one for the Vic and Bob fans out there, thats all I'm saying, if noones got it in 10 minutes, I'm doing another one.

Oh and for Gazelle, no I will never reference that shit heap of a film.

Haha maybe I dreamt it! I love Vic and Bob me but can't think of that in any context. Unless they sang it!

Well off, its one for the Vic and Bob fans out there, thats all I'm saying, if noones got it in 10 minutes, I'm doing another one.

Oh come on dont pretend you and your misses didnt snuggle up on sunday afternoon and watch it!!

'i carried a water melon' - indeed a classic!

Was it off the Vic and Bob show, when they do that fly-on-the-wall spoof of that club, and one of them gets a big fat 'boy-band'?

Was it off the Vic and Bob show, when they do that fly-on-the-wall spoof of that club, and one of them gets a big fat 'boy-band'?

Thats good enough for me mate. It's Kinky John off Bang Bang its Reeves and Mortimer's "The Club". I found a You Tube link - bad quality though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCQf1Qv07k

Your turn mate...

Here it goes. might be easy for you's might be hard? Lets see.

Guy 1: I have a package for you, sir.

Guy 2: Sounds broken.

Guy 1: Most likely; I bet it was something nice, though!

Ace Ventura.

Is there anything funnier than Vic and Bob being Geordie; almost certainly not.