You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aguero signs.....

Guest Momo Sissoko

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about every other player bandied around? Will you leave it to him and trust him then? I very much doubt that.

We have to leave it to him whether we like it or not no matter what player. He hardly consults us does it?

However we all have opinions on players, there have been players he has signed that I have seen week in week out and thought were they dog shit but he signed them - so I don't matter much - but I didn't change my opinion on them just because Rafa bought them.

Auegero on the other hand not many of us know much about and haven't seen him week in week out so I am happy to just take whatever Rafa does on this.

We have to leave it to him whether we like it or not no matter what player. He hardly consults us does it?

However we all have opinions on players, there have been players he has signed that I have seen week in week out and thought were they dog shit but he signed them - so I don't matter much - but I didn't change my opinion on them just because Rafa bought them.

Auegero on the other hand not many of us know much about and haven't seen him week in week out so I am happy to just take whatever Rafa does on this.

You been at the whacky-backy? ;)

Guest Momo Sissoko

Independiente club president Julio Comparada has rubbished Spanish press reports that teenage Argentine starlet Sergio Aguero has signed for Atletico Madrid.

Spanish newspaper As and radio station Cadena Ser reported Friday that the 17-year-old had signed an eight-year contract with the Madrid club for more than 20 million euros.

But Comparada retorted: "I can absolutely confirm that he (Aguero) has not been sold. I am very surprised by these reports in the Spanish press. It is complete nonsense."

As and Cadena Ser reported that Atletico had beaten off competition from European giants Barcelona, Juventus and Bayern Munich to land the highly-rated striker.

Aguero is the youngest ever player to play in the Argentine top league at 15 years and one month and this last season he smashed 17 goals in 34 matches. He has been compared to Diego Maradona and Brazilian legend Romario.

Comparada confirmed that the Argentine club, who have won the Copa Libertadores a record seven times along with 14 national championships, are in talks with Atletico and other clubs but said no sale has been agreed.

He did admit, however, that Atletico's offer was the closest to the amount Independiente are looking for. — AFP

Guest OnceARedAlwaysA
Independiente club president Julio Comparada has rubbished Spanish press reports that teenage Argentine starlet Sergio Aguero has signed for Atletico Madrid.

Spanish newspaper As and radio station Cadena Ser reported Friday that the 17-year-old had signed an eight-year contract with the Madrid club for more than 20 million euros.

But Comparada retorted: "I can absolutely confirm that he (Aguero) has not been sold. I am very surprised by these reports in the Spanish press. It is complete nonsense."

As and Cadena Ser reported that Atletico had beaten off competition from European giants Barcelona, Juventus and Bayern Munich to land the highly-rated striker.

Aguero is the youngest ever player to play in the Argentine top league at 15 years and one month and this last season he smashed 17 goals in 34 matches. He has been compared to Diego Maradona and Brazilian legend Romario.

Comparada confirmed that the Argentine club, who have won the Copa Libertadores a record seven times along with 14 national championships, are in talks with Atletico and other clubs but said no sale has been agreed.

He did admit, however, that Atletico's offer was the closest to the amount Independiente are looking for. — AFP

I wonder if we are one of the clubs independiente are talking to.

Guest Momo Sissoko

It's obvious we're in discussions, so they could just be trying to force our hand. Doubt Rafa will go to 14 million though, even if it's appearance based.

Guest OnceARedAlwaysA
It's obvious we're in discussions, so they could just be trying to force our hand. Doubt Rafa will go to 14 million though, even if it's appearance based.

It is not obvious at all, it is a matter of opinion. we have yet to confirm that we're interested in aguero.

Anyone posted this yet?

Aguero and the Atletico Madrid

Friends, this time, I did not want to put no peridodistica note, nor either links to ningun daily, because it seems to me that it is not worth the trouble, because tendria that to put at least 15 articulos of 15 different newspapers. But the main cause, by which decidi that not to do it, is for not creating confucion between the readers, because each newspaper says a different thing.

Nobody is going to deny that there is an interest of the Atletico by Aguero, because is lie. The Altletico Madrid, if this interested in the Kun, but its representative, has said that to Germany it does not go, but that the supply from Spain seems not to convince neither to the surroundings of Aguero nor to the leaders of Independent.

On the other hand, Compared Julio, nego that the Atletico has supplied 23 Million Euros, but not nego that is interest. Todavia ningun leader, as much of the Red one of Avellaneda, like of the Atletic, has met to talk.

It is known, that who puts 20 Million Euros or but by the Kun, is going to have the endorsement of the Independent Club to take to the player.

Another one of the so many rumors that circulates, is that the Atletico already has supplied 23 Million Euros, but that the mode of payment, in cofashions quotas to several years, has not satisfied to Compared.

But the rare thing, is that in Spain, already they give by seated that Aguero is player of the Atletico, whereas in Argentina, they deny everything.

The reality is that Aguero, it wants to go away to England, and has to Spain like second option...

I, in my opinion, recomedaria to all those that leean this blog, not to marry with ningun daily by but reliable that is. It is necessary to wait for days but to see as east circus evolves...

Says he wants to go to england...

i am hate translations of Spain

Fucking hell had a wierd dream last night, that Rafa was sat in my living room when I got home from Town on the lash he stayed over had a sunday roast then I asked him who we were going to buy and he said "its impossible I can not tell you that" I then rattled off names and he shook his head then I said what about Torres he smiled and them I asked him about Aguero and he smiled again... so there you go we could be signing Aguero and Torres... :whistle: :D :D

Fucking hell had a wierd dream last night, that Rafa was sat in my living room when I got home from Town on the lash he stayed over had a sunday roast then I asked him who we were going to buy and he said "its impossible I can not tell you that" I then rattled off names and he shook his head then I said what about Torres he smiled and them I asked him about Aguero and he smiled again... so there you go we could be signing Aguero and Torres... :whistle: :D :D

Thats good enough for me. What did he think of the sunday roast?

from sky sports.....

Palermo set for summer spend

Palermo supremo Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed he will be giving the club money to spend during the summer.

The Rosanero president will give sporting director Rino Foschi €50 million (£35 million) to improve the squad ahead of next season.

The current campaign has seen the Italian side progress to the latter stages of the Uefa Cup as well as challenging in the top half of Serie A and Zamparini is ready to invest more money to strengthen the side.

"I've put at Foschi's disposal €50 million with the intention of building a very competitive side," he confirmed to the Italian press.

"In the next month we will be working on names.

"I don't sell, I buy. About ten players will arrive, many of them young but I want to build a team that can count on 18 regulars."

Zamparini also revealed that he will be conducting talks with Internazionale during the week to discuss the transfer of players between the clubs.

Reports claim Palermo are keen on bringing Inter's David Pizarro to the club and the meeting could open the doors to a possible player exchange.

"On Thursday I will be having a meeting with Massimo Moratti," he added.

"We have players that interest them and it's possible there could be a few of them that could interest us."

Meanwhile, the Palermo chief says the club have struck a deal with Independiente to sign Argentinian starlet Sergio Aguero (pictured).

Atletico Madrid had looked to have clinched a deal for the 17-year-old, but Zamparini says his side have now agreed a fee with the Argentinian club.

Villarreal, Juventus and Bayern Munich have also been linked with the talented teenager.

"He will go to Atletico Madrid? It doesn't seem that way to me.

"Two days ago Independiente told us €16 million (£11 million) and we accepted.

"I hope they aren't using us as an auction."

;) ;)

from sky sports.....

Palermo set for summer spend

Palermo supremo Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed he will be giving the club money to spend during the summer.

The Rosanero president will give sporting director Rino Foschi €50 million (£35 million) to improve the squad ahead of next season.

The current campaign has seen the Italian side progress to the latter stages of the Uefa Cup as well as challenging in the top half of Serie A and Zamparini is ready to invest more money to strengthen the side.

"I've put at Foschi's disposal €50 million with the intention of building a very competitive side," he confirmed to the Italian press.

"In the next month we will be working on names.

"I don't sell, I buy. About ten players will arrive, many of them young but I want to build a team that can count on 18 regulars."

Zamparini also revealed that he will be conducting talks with Internazionale during the week to discuss the transfer of players between the clubs.

Reports claim Palermo are keen on bringing Inter's David Pizarro to the club and the meeting could open the doors to a possible player exchange.

"On Thursday I will be having a meeting with Massimo Moratti," he added.

"We have players that interest them and it's possible there could be a few of them that could interest us."

Meanwhile, the Palermo chief says the club have struck a deal with Independiente to sign Argentinian starlet Sergio Aguero (pictured).

Atletico Madrid had looked to have clinched a deal for the 17-year-old, but Zamparini says his side have now agreed a fee with the Argentinian club.

Villarreal, Juventus and Bayern Munich have also been linked with the talented teenager.

"He will go to Atletico Madrid? It doesn't seem that way to me.

"Two days ago Independiente told us €16 million (£11 million) and we accepted.

"I hope they aren't using us as an auction."

;) ;)

Why you winking? We're not even mentioned now.