You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

half time from the ressies

TLW

Fancy giving a quick report/summary of the game?

How did Antwi do? Anytime I've seen him he's been class. Looks to have the potential to make it in a couple of years.

We fucking hammered them, but we just couldn't score.

Talking to Dave and Pete we all agreed that tonight showeed up the shortcomings of what on the whole is a very good team.

By that I mean

1) We really miss a Mellor or similar up front. We don't really have a striker that scores lots of goals or even a striker that brings the midfield into the game.

2) We rely to heavily on Guthrie to create in the middle of the park. Hobbs and Peltier aren't creative, so if Guthrie is marked or just not on form we lose outr fluency going forward.

With that said we could still have had a good few tonight. Anderson failed to hit the target three times in good positions and when he set Calliste up it looked like he'd definitely score.

Godwin had a quiet night but was very effective in everything that he had to do.

That TLW poster is really incompetant :whistle:

The full time report works though, so don't know why Paul Mc couldn't see it.

I clicked on it and it said this thread doesn't exist.

On the subject of agoalscorer for the ressies, could Lindfield step up to that level yet? He looks a very good finisher.

Adam, I agree 100% with what that Pete guy you've talked to said.

Seriously, I've said it for a while. This team dominates games but it doesn't create enough chances because the quality of the forwards and the creativity in midfield is not good enough at the moment. I'm sure a quick look at the results will show we don't score many goals.

Other than that, it really is starting to take shape. Defensively, we're very sound.