You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fox hunting

DT

I don't understand why people would need to eat whale meat, they are allowed to kill them as they have traditionally killed them and they do use all the animal. Traditionally though they had nothing else to eat, there are supermarkets the days that you can buy food from with ought the need to kill whales.

I think a lot of it is perception. Some animals are just seen as fair game - literally - and others aren't.

2001 a space odyssey wouldn't have seemed the same with a bunch of cows gathered around the monolith, they probably would have just shat on it.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why people would need to eat whale meat, they are allowed to kill them as they have traditionally killed them and they do use all the animal. Traditionally though they had nothing else to eat, there are supermarkets the days that you can buy food from with ought the need to kill whales.

If you eat a whale, the super market does not need to slaughter 30 cows. The super market argument makes no sense at all, as if the meat there is grown in the trees.

• Upvote 1

It is The Express. Eating a swan is pretty much the same as being in ISIS. As many in the comments section have pointed out.

Hasan has far more than our filthy western justice to worry about.

Using his rucksack to store wild birds instead of TNT is a direct violation of the ISIS code section 9 subsection 23.

I think the hunting whales argument is all about them being hunted up to the edge of extinction until fairly recently and maintaining a healthy balance of the marine ecosystem. While I dont know every detail about the ecosystem I am pretty sure keeping whale numbers up benefits us as a species by maintaining certain breeds of fish and marine life.

I know the Inuit are allowed a licence for a certain amount each year and the creature is used for their way of living and waste is at a bare minimum,if any at all.

I'm also sure Foxes have a certain part to play in the healthy balance of British wildlife too and are so rarely seen that I'd imagine their numbers are decreasing or at a balanced number. There is absolutely no 'sport' involved in this type of behaviour, although if these cunts had their way they'd replace foxes with the poor instead!

There are hundreds of whale species, but they all get thrown into the same pot, thats why activists make a fool of them self every year. But hollywood is buying into the bullshit and actually supports it with hundreds of millions in cash. so you can imagine many of these "none profit" organisations that get bigger and bigger every year, while they are damaging cultures and food sources around the world. 

Or a question of scale.

Various whale species became critically endangered as a result of industrial whaling, not because of Eskimo Nell making Nanook's sarnies.

We should impose our values on this people just so they know where they stand! Likewise we should also ensure that tigers are left to their own devices!

Not bothered about the fox hunting types, not something I would participate in. though I do think that the fox needs to be controlled as ive spent many a day on the alt in sefton years ago with hundreds of lapwings about, chilodhood sounds, that are not their no more along with other ground nesting birds because of the fox, this applies to the badger too and the dwindling population of the hedgehog.

Do there numbers need controlled? Yes

Do they need controlled by rapid tory cunts with dogs? No

Are you suggesting that dressing up as if you're in a regency costume drama, in a group of about 40, on horses, accompanied by a similar amount of dogs, chasing and torturing a fox for several hours across the countryside, in the name of sport, isn't the most efficient way of controlling their numbers?

• Upvote 2

Are you suggesting that dressing up as if you're in a regency costume drama, in a group of about 40, on horses, accompanied by a similar amount of dogs, chasing and torturing a fox for several hours across the countryside, in the name of sport, isn't the most efficient way of controlling their numbers?

Im suggestings its a 'Sport' for cunts.

If you feel a need to hunt for pleasure im all for Tory Gladiator games.

IDS armed with a sling vs a Tiger would be the main event.

I should add if you live in the right area and hunt for meat,i have no issue. Id do it myself

I suppose most of them are Tories maybe a few cunts too, though there is probably a few Labourites and cunts in there too , plus ive seen black people taking part in the glory of the hunt and the kill, never really met anyone who does it so I wouldn't know.

As for IDS, I would like him to be the copper at the start of No Country For Old Men and I took the place of Bardem for a few moments of strangulation.

Barbaric sport. They go across the fields around me regularly. I've warned the game warden under no uncertain terms the next time his dogs come onto my garden they will be physically kicked out along with me ripping his head off.

The farmers were about this morning roaming the fields shooting. I've not as much of an issue with this, the idea that a pack of hounds so eager to get to the fox are jumping barb fences wire and tearing their own flesh makes me wonder what damage they're keen to inflict on the fox.