You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arne Slot

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Why English Managers Struggle In The Premier League 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Why managers not backed by Russian gangsters or middle Eastern slave states struggle in the Premier league.

Both very good.

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We need to job him and get Postecolglou 

Sadly I think you're right.

Almost winning the league with the 4th best team then revitalizing the third best club winning the league, having lost 10+ players in the summer, in the 6th best league isn't a patch on winning the title twice with the best club in the 11th best league in Europe.

The "maaaate" or 'errors are part of the game', "You have to cop it sometimes"...unless it's against my team quota is also sorely lacking from the dutchman.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, SasaS said:

I only know of two great Dutch managers and one of them was Austrian.

Adolf certainly knew how to get the most out of his men.

21 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Eredivisie > Celtic v Rangers 

Paying members > Freeloading Junkies who offer fuck all but shit repetitive snide digs and a whiff of burnt teaspoons 

2 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

Postecoglou is really annoying, maaaaate. I actually move to Sydney TOMORROW, and apart from huntsman spiders I think constant talk about Ange is the thing I'm least looking forward to.

I hope in 6 months you’re right. 

Good luck on the move though. If you don’t like being called mate then you won’t get through customs. 

Seriously though all the best. I’ll look out for you on Nothing to Declare 

2 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

Postecoglou is really annoying, maaaaate. I actually move to Sydney TOMORROW, and apart from huntsman spiders I think constant talk about Ange is the thing I'm least looking forward to.

The Sydney funnel webs will sort the bastards out. Then you only need worry about the Sydney funnel webs. They say that huntsmans are harmless. I beg to differ, when a multi-car collision is highly likely to have been caused by a huntsman announcing its presence from behind the sun visor, causing the driver to shit themselves. Good luck out there, mate!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

Paying 8 dollars for the likes of an avocado will more than likely piss you off to.