You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - FA Cup Quarter Final, Sun 17th Mar 2023 (3:30pm)

Trumo

Let's not forget that these cunts have a deal with the fucking devil.

Spawny fucking cunts. I hope Coventry absolutely bum them. Not a polite bumming. A full on major bumming that leaves arses hanging like a wet chamois.

Not gone too far there, have I?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

This game is going to be brought up by every fan, pundit and commentator for the next 20 years, and we’ve only got ourselves to blame.

7 nil trumps all of them imagine being beat 7 nil by your biggest rivals. If it was the other way round there'd still be headlines about the magnificent 7 because united are the establishment media fuck hole.

• Upvote 1

Not scoring from the 5 v 2 counter attack summed up the day for me, just got to take advantage of them..

Can only assume Mo is not fit, can't remember him taking the fullback on at all. Fit or not doesn't excuse some of his passes though, some decent chances in the box lost because of a poor pass.

7 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Did I imagine it, or did their second come after an offside that wasn't flagged?

Quansah (might've been VVD) had to cut out a ball to an offside player, and they picked it up and pushed forward.

Yeah. Rashford was miles off but there were a couple of phases after that

1 hour ago, Preston Red said:

Let's not forget that these cunts have a deal with the fucking devil.

Spawny fucking cunts. I hope Coventry absolutely bum them. Not a polite bumming. A full on major bumming that leaves arses hanging like a wet chamois.

Not gone too far there, have I?

No, no, keep going... nearly there, don't stop.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Metro are saying we threw a flare into their disabled supporters section. Anyone there know if this is true, or an attempt to deflect from the Hillsborough chanting?

Seems an extreme way to root out blue badge fraudsters.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been blown away by the reaction to this game. Saying on the news it will be talked about for years. 

Eh? It wasn't even a final. It wasn't even a semi final. 

It wasn't a pulsating classic, it was one side that couldn't be arsed adding the finishing touch that got its trousers pulled down twice. 

I genuinely don't even remember the finer details of our CL final win against Spurs, because it was a shite game against a mediocre opponent, yet this is seemingly a great victory for "the biggest club in the world", even though they, erm, didn't get a medal.

I remember some PL big wig saying the mancs being shite was bad for business or something, I do wonder if there's a concerted effort to build them up over every little victory.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I remember some PL big wig saying the mancs being shite was bad for business or something, I do wonder if there's a concerted effort to build them up over every little victory.

bingo.jpg

• Upvote 1

I think our 4-0, 5-0 and 7-0 were aberrations for this fixture.

It’s more likely to be a dull draw or to be decided by a red card. The points difference between the sides means less than it otherwise might.

It’s clearly in the players’ of both sides heads that this is different to most games. The ‘shite’ team often overperforms and the favourites often don’t play to the best of their ability.

In the cold light of day, it’s almost laughable how badly we threw away an easy win at least twice yesterday, but the players owe us now in the league game.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The runner was offside, and the CB had to try dealing with a ball because of it. I think that should be flagged.

I've probably got it wrong, mind, and he wasn't offside. No interest in watching it back to check either.

i thought if you deliberately played the ball and it is cleared, that's the phase finished and it starts again. i might be wrong like as it's confusing as fuck. 

19 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I think our 4-0, 5-0 and 7-0 were aberrations for this fixture.

It’s more likely to be a dull draw or to be decided by a red card. The points difference between the sides means less than it otherwise might.

It’s clearly in the players’ of both sides heads that this is different to most games. The ‘shite’ team often overperforms and the favourites often don’t play to the best of their ability.

In the cold light of day, it’s almost laughable how badly we threw away an easy win at least twice yesterday, but the players owe us now in the league game.

I was reflecting earlier today on how many times during our lean years we'd nick a one-nil at their place or grab a 2-0 at home against them & then celebrate like we'd won the league. 

Just a role reversal now.  They're mediocre but can raise themselves when needed, we were just way to casual.   Shit happens.  Win there in the league and then go on to win the league and not fucker will care one jot about this result.  Especially when they got snotted by City in the final. 

• Upvote 1

you'd swear they just won their first trophy in 50 years, with the way they are going on about this win. 

small time cunts. 

might keep that egghead in a job though, so at least there's some consolation i suppose.

but fuck me did we throw that away. 

11 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve not had it for decades. I used to love the butterscotch flavour as a kid, though.

It's nice in small doses. 

Instead of extra time, the team captains should be sat in the centre circle and race to see who can finish a full bowl of Angel Delight first. Whoever does it quickest gets the win. 

21 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

It's nice in small doses. 

Instead of extra time, the team captains should be sat in the centre circle and race to see who can finish a full bowl of Angel Delight first. Whoever does it quickest gets the win. 

Personally, I’d replace FA Cup winner’s medals with packets of Bird’s Dream Topping covered in gold leaf.

• Haha 1

Something I mused on whilst I tried to get a six month old with a cold to go to sleep last night:

Fucking hate the shoe being on the other foot. We're normally the team who have last minute winners in mad games like that. I don't like some other cunts getting that glowing feeling and being the ones who have to face up to it. Especially when it's them. Poxy cunts.

Still though, agree with everyone saying it's bizarre how much it's being hyped up because the mancs always need to be patted on the head at every given opportunity. It's never enough for them to have won a crazy game, no, it has to be the greatest win against the greatest odds of all time - in the same way it's never enough for them to have a promising young player, no, it's got to be a player who will inevitably become the best player in the league, if not the world. You know as soon as a game like that finishes what will happen: days of headlines about "top 5 FA cup games" with this one at the top, and wank-in-a-flannel puff pieces telling us how bright their future is because of their smiling happy young players with the world at their feet, showing just how clever a club yernited are: even if they're shit now, they're cleverer than everyone by being the best team tomorrow. Just you all wait and see.

Fucking hate them, the media darling cunts. Fuck off.

8 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Our record against the bigger teams this season is really ordinary. Still in disbelief we conspired to lose that.

True enough, but coming back from being behind to draw with City on both occasions were really good results. Should have won the one last week, of course.