You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Featured: That was the Week that Was (Oct 30 - Nov 3 2023)

tlw content

image.jpeg

Monday Oct 30:

In one of the more unlikely bits of news I thought I’d ever read, Torres and Arbeloa have a continuing feud that seems to boil over every time their teams meet. One coaches Real Madrid youth, the coaches Atletico’s youth, and whenever they meet there’s murder. Torres refused to shake Arbeloa’s hand at the end of the game and then the players had a mass brawl this weekend. This comes off the back of a confrontation they had in their last meeting when Torres yelled at Arbeloa “I’ll blow your head off!”. This is amazing stuff, I hope they both make it at senior level so we can see this play out.

Meanwhile, Vincent Kompany a few weeks ago after the Spurs debacle: “Mistakes are human. I like the fact there’s transparency and that people come forward, own their mistakes, that we get access to the footage. For him personally, we all make mistakes.”

Vincent Kompany this weekend after HE was on the receiving end…..

Basically four minutes of wah wah wah. Bulb headed, baseball cap with a suit wearing Man City twat.

Still no word on Diaz’s dad. This is getting concerning now as the longer it goes the less likely it’s going to have a happy ending. I blame Everton for this. Remember when they signed “Hammez” and were telling anyone who’d listen how they now had "millions of new fans in Colombia"? And now our player’s parents are being kidnapped?? Don’t tell me that’s a co-incidence. They’ll probably post the ransom demands on Grand Old Team.

View full article

• dave u pinned this topic
  • dave u unpinned this topic