You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The elderly are cunts

Fugitive

Why do they think that everyone should make way for them, the cunts.

I was in Morrisons today and one of them barged me out the way whilst I was with my little girl and smashed her with a trolley when she was stood next to me. They then swore  at us and carried on blocking everyone in her way. 

Another just pulled out in a car and glared at us when we were walking across a pedestrian crossing.

Finally, they just stand there blocking doorways and when you politely say ‘excuse me, can I get past’ they give you a mouth full.

It’s all the fucking time. The cunts didn’t even fight in the war. They are just cunts. Is it wrong to volley the twats?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

I for one cannot wait to be a pensioner and act like a right cunt and get away with it.

Neither can I, but some of them should be sent to dignitas. Absolute cunts.

why can some be lovely but others absolute entitled fucktards?

• Haha 1

Old people still get away with lots of shit because they all look the same and everyone assumes they were in the war. I'm 43 and when I got busted for masturbating outside the Victoria Secret window at Liverpool One I walked on a misdemeanour because I told them I was a drummer boy during the ardennes offensive.

Thank you for your service,  you free university educated, gold plated pension enjoying grey harrington fuck.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

This clown became a cause celeb for right wing fuckwit, Martin Daubney, and his followers on Twitter today. A hard up vet with only his 30 year army pension and his state pension to sustain him. Well, until the wheels came off…

I’m a pensioner finding it hard to pay rent and buy food. Can’t get a GP appt nor afford a gym or days out to the coast. Seeing they now have spare spaces, do you think I could move in.

When did you become a tenant? Did you lose the mortgage-free home that you owned in 2020? How did losing that home leave you with so little for rent, food, gym membership, or seaside trips? Or are you another "This you?" for

?

image.jpeg

They are the cunts who where stood outside the town hall protesting about the imaginary ’15 minute cities’, who got cheap mortgages but accuse other generations of not working hard enough to have a house and are racist twats.

They are all almost certainly Tories, the senile old fucks.

59 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Old people still get away with lots of shit because they all look the same and everyone assumes they were in the war. I'm 43 and when I got busted for masturbating outside the Victoria Secret window at Liverpool One I walked on a misdemeanour because I told them I was a drummer boy during the ardennes offensive.

Thank you for your service,  you free university educated, gold plated pension enjoying grey harrington fuck.

Little drummer boy? Cum thy told me!

3 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Why do they think that everyone should make way for them, the cunts.

I was in Morrisons today and one of them barged me out the way whilst I was with my little girl and smashed her with a trolley when she was stood next to me. They then swore  at us and carried on blocking everyone in her way. 

Another just pulled out in a car and glared at us when we were walking across a pedestrian crossing.

Finally, they just stand there blocking doorways and when you politely say ‘excuse me, can I get past’ they give you a mouth full.

It’s all the fucking time. The cunts didn’t even fight in the war. They are just cunts. Is it wrong to volley the twats?

just get out my way and stay out of my way.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Stig got arrested for masturbating inside Etam.  And he's younger than you.

3 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

I for one cannot wait to be a pensioner and act like a right cunt and get away with it.

it'll never happen.  The pension age keeps on increasing at a faster rate than life expectancy.  By the time you want to retire the pension age will be 148.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stringvest said:

Stig got arrested for masturbating inside Etam.  And he's younger than you.

You lying bastard. Might be the dementia kicking in but it was for pissing on a live rail line. You should know, you were there. And I didn't get arrested. Arl twat 

7 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Neither can I, but some of them should be sent to dignitas. Absolute cunts.

why can some be lovely but others absolute entitled fucktards?

Because most of them were cunts when they weren’t pensioners. Better healthcare allows them to extend their cunthood into pensionable age.

1 hour ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

They’re fuckin’ boss. Gutted all my grandparents died young. I’d rather have a chat about music/footie/life with an eighty year old than someone under 25.

I’m a bit short of eighty but hey I’m happy to be the grumpy cunt to chat with.