Sign in to follow this  
Jose Jones

Would you swap Origi for Traore?

Origi for Traore?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Would you swap?

My Wolves (and beans) supporting mate just text me that he hopes Traore plays well so that we buy him in January.

Which made me think, for our 5th choice forward would you swap Big Div for Dave’s ex-boy?

• Upvote 1

I don't particularly rate Origi personally. 

But Traore is fucking shite, all pace and no end product at all. Franz Carr with better PR. 

I would for the simple reason Origi is out of contract in July, also a reason it'll never happen 

Bad as he's been since Madrid, Divock has sporadically shown that he actually has a brain.

There's a reason we bought a different attacker from Wolves last season and not Traore. We'd basically get nothing out of Traore in my opinion. Which is what he's contributing to Wolves at the moment as well. 

Absolutely. Origi serves us zero purpose because we have two strikers better than him. We have nobody that can cause the same type of chaos on the field that Traore can. He's the only player I've ever seen Klopp double mark. 

Div has contributed nothing since Madrid. Does anyone feel like he will change a game when he comes off the bench? He’s a lost cause unfortunately. 

Although Traore barely has any end product he at least has unbelievable pace and dribbling ability. He CAN be extremely dangerous.

I’d swap them in a heartbeat.

The problem as I see it with Traore is that as devastating as he can be it’s all moot as he does fuck all with it.

Don’t get me wrong I’d sell Origi too but he can come in and do a job in the cups. I just think there are probably better options than Traore out there.

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I would for the simple reason Origi is out of contract in July, also a reason it'll never happen 

His contract ends in 2024

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

My Wolves (and beans) supporting mate just text me that he hopes Traore plays well so that we buy him in January.

Which made me think, for our 5th choice forward would you swap Big Div for Dave’s ex-boy?

95f77e85-71a6-4a25-a48e-ea178e4d9488_tex

• Upvote 2