You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Science tells me that it's not a matter of opinion.

What are you going to ask next? My opinion on gravity?

I was thinking more along the lines of, should adult female humans go to the same prisons as adult male humans?

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've never read any of her books. No doubt @A Red will still want me to state whether I think they're brilliant or shite.

No longer being 12 I get bored of the "what's better, this or that or name your top 3 .........." 

Anyway, as you said to TK I'm happy to go with the science,  you can ignore it

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

No longer being 12 I get bored of the "what's better, this or that or name your top 3 .........." 

If JK Rowling's books are scientifically proven to be great or shite, I'll not argue with that.

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

You think Chamber of Secrets is better than The Philosophers Stone? Knew it. Fucking crank. 

*I've never really watched a full one.  

33 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

At fucking last. It’s no longer ‘anyone who says they are’.  We are getting somewhere!  

Hehehe. I knew you'd react like that. 

The intelligent answer, consistent with your viewpoint, would be "and how do you define female?" But you missed it.