You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

I never know what to believe these days, you see some twitter expose and then it turns out there's another reason for it, all the context is completely removed and it turns out your anger was for nothing or at least over egged. If I was a tory I'd create a blag email release it watch the furore then have it exposed as being fake so from then on nobody takes any of this shit seriously and the tories look like the wounded party. Not that they need too they are completely untouchable because the majority of voters in this country have no ethics, morals or sense of justice. Not like me... virtuous.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I never know what to believe these days, you see some twitter expose and then it turns out there's another reason for it, all the context is completely removed and it turns out your anger was for nothing or at least over egged. If I was a tory I'd create a blag email release it watch the furore then have it exposed as being fake so from then on nobody takes any of this shit seriously and the tories look like the wounded party. Not that they need too they are completely untouchable because the majority of voters in this country have no ethics, morals or sense of justice. Not like me... virtuous.

Is the whole point of proper journalism not to verify the accuracy of the information?

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

What a fucking surprise.

There'll be loads of shit yet to come out, that's why he's been careful about denying things, it's a rope a dope. They're waiting for him to say it's all bollocks then they'll unleash the Manhattan Project, a pic of him stood on a bar downing pomegranate gin or some shit.

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There'll be loads of shit yet to come out, that's why he's been careful about denying things, it's a rope a dope. They're waiting for him to say it's all bollocks then they'll unleash the Manhattan Project, a pic of him stood on a bar downing pomegranate gin or some shit.

Yeah, definitely.  But we'll still be stuck with these cunts for another 3 years when Alex is binned off, just some other wanker.

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I hear on the grapevine that the press have got a picture of him and Carrie at the party. I think that will be the last straw, the MPs and grassroots are losing faith and this could be the final thing that breaks him. Sunak keeping his head down. Could be days rather than weeks. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Even Kuntberger is quite scathing of him 

'Is this for real?' No escape for No 10 from party claims https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59946784

BBC news quoting some survey of floating voters saying the majority think there's more important things to worry about. I fucking despair. Country is full of cap doffing bell ends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

"Let them eat cake."

An utter utter cunt has pissed all over the general public. My dad died the month before and I was not allowed to fly in for the funeral which under lockdown then only allowed attendees. The audacity of that cunt and his cohorts is beyond belief!!

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

BBC news quoting some survey of floating voters saying the majority think there's more important things to worry about. I fucking despair. Country is full of cap doffing bell ends.

One of the things I have learnt over the course of the pandemic is that there is literally nothing the tory party can do,which will.stop a significant number of people voting for them.

They could round up their children and put them.in camps ,and they will call.it tough love.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

One of the things I have learnt over the course of the pandemic is that there is literally nothing the tory party can do,which will.stop a significant number of people voting for them.

They could round up their children and put them.in camps ,and they will call.it tough love.

“Yeah but imagine life under Corbyn” 

“Starmer would ruin us all” 

• Upvote 1

Even.if he throws the fella who sent the e mail under the bus,which he will do,if he was there ,its concrete proof that he has not only lied about there being a party,but he has also broken his own rules.

Before chrimbo even those defending him were saying he was on his last warning