You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

13 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Because it's been my whole life at times, it's an addiction, could you give it up?

It's fucking boring when overconfident bastards have us winning every game 5-0 before the season starts too!

I agree. I dont see us winning every game 5-0 though. All Im saying mate is every game coming out saying we're gonna lose the title just isnt funny any more.

9 minutes ago, Captain Milk said:

Slight aside, but remember when football commentary was largely just naming the players who'd touched the ball and marking/summarising significant events you were seeing, such as a goal being scored?

Why would Martin fucking Tyler think he needs to keep explaining Coronavirus and how the players need to socially distance from each other to everyone?

We've all lived it for 3 months, you ludicrous dangleberry. Shut the fuck up for a few seconds every once in a while, you're not supposed to be just articulating your own inner monologue.

Good word that.

Ederson is a fucking headcase, no concern at all for Garcia there. Remember when Mane got sent off for clattering the cunt? I recall thinking at the time that Ederson was just as reckless and it was the kind of collision where one of you was going to get injured and the other wasn't, but was going to get sent off.

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

David Luiz with a red card once every 160 PL games with Chelsea, once every 13 games with Arsenal. Gave a penalty away once every 53 games for Chelsea, once every 6.5 games for Arsenal

Sign of a player not just past his best but now fucking well out of his depth and well past it, Id say!

22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Nothing more grating watching a match on tv than having to listen to some commentator's stream of consciousness. I've got Peter Drury and he's a melodramatic twat in regular circumstances, never mind now with what's going on in the world.

There was an amazing critique of Clive Tyldesley somewhere on the net years back, which summed this trend up. 

Their thought they need to explain everything to you, even beyond the game. 

Risible stuff.

Guest Pistonbroke

Arsenal will be a wee bit disappointed when they look back at that. If City had put in a bit more effort that could have been a landslide.