You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another Incident On London Bridge

Anubis

I was at London Bridge yesterday - flowers and cards everywhere, there's a sort of shrine at the front on the main road, Borough Market and the streets around it still closed off. The door of the place I had the meeting had a fucking big dent in it where the police had battered it in.

Police commissioner believes that gun owners could assist in terror attacks. Rest of police quickly issue statement that basically calls her crazy

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/12/gunowners-could-help-fight-terror-attack-says-police-commissioner

Shotgun wielding hunting set gobshites riding around on horseback taking potshots at young people and anyone that looks working class might not solve the problem of terror attacks. It might however go down well in the shires as an alternative to foxhunting  

I was at London Bridge yesterday - flowers and cards everywhere, there's a sort of shrine at the front on the main road, Borough Market and the streets around it still closed off. The door of the place I had the meeting had a fucking big dent in it where the police had battered it in.

Borough market is brilliant,  You can wander round quite happily munching your way through free samples of speciality foods without spending anything, They usually get you in the end though ; last time it was the 15 quid bottle of olive oil and the piece of French cheese for a tenner.  

Some great pubs round there too, The Rake is fantastic , Hundreds of different bottled beers.  

• Upvote 1

Borough market is brilliant,  You can wander round quite happily munching your way through free samples of speciality foods without spending anything, They usually get you in the end though ; last time it was the 15 quid bottle of olive oil and the piece of French cheese for a tenner.  

Some great pubs round there too, The Rake is fantastic , Hundreds of different bottled beers.  

yep, it's one of my favourite after work drinking places

There's a big sign at Haymarket station up here, "Have you been to London recently, did you see anything suspicious, call the Filth on..."

I'm going to phone them up & say I saw a man of about 800 wandering about looking at fucking big dents.

• Upvote 1

There's a big sign at Haymarket station up here, "Have you been to London recently, did you see anything suspicious, call the Filth on..."

I'm going to phone them up & say I saw a man of about 800 wandering about looking at fucking big dents.

haha!  Don't forget to tell them I was trying to get behind the shutters to get to the pubs

I'm going to phone them up & say I saw a man of about 800 wandering about looking at fucking big dents.

On a similar theme who coined the 'snappy' See It, Say It Sorted they've got running on the trains? And more important how much are they getting paid for it?

On a similar theme who coined the 'snappy' See It, Say It Sorted they've got running on the trains? And more important how much are they getting paid for it?

'See it, say it, BANG' would certainly make people take more notice.

We're aware of an incident outside the UK Parliament, which is being dealt with by @metpoliceuk. We have temporarily closed Carriage Gates.

On the BBC now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40303300

Looks like it was all done & dusted in seconds with no-one hurt.

Eyewitness Bradley Allen, 19, from Barking, east London, who was walking past Parliament, said he saw a man "who looked quite angry with fists quite clenched".

"He stared at me and my mate and we walked past him. Within seconds there was a shout and police ran out of the front gate shouting at him 'Get on the floor, get on the ground'.

Pretty common description you find in witness evidence in weapon or assault cases involving someone with mental health issues.

"Because he was white no-one is calling this terrorism" say a million Twitter users completely ignoring the fact that the Home Secretary confirmed police are looking at it as a Terrorist Incident

The van was white and was filled with the drivers work tools. No doubt a copy of the s*n on the seat too.