You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul Stewart - abused by football coach

HolyHank

How the fuck did people manage to start up paedophile rings pre-internet anyway.

"Alright mate, are you into raping children?"

"No, mate, why?"

"No reason."

499 times until they found someone as fucked up as them? Horrible cunts.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

How the fuck did people manage to start up paedophile rings pre-internet anyway.

"Alright mate, are you into raping children?"

"No, mate, why?"

"No reason."

499 times until they found someone as fucked up as them? Horrible cunts.

They just contacted their local MP. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Former football coach Barry Bennell has been charged with eight offences of sexual assault against a boy aged under 14, prosecutors have said.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it had received a file of evidence from Cheshire Police relating to allegations of historical abuse.

Mr Bennell, 62, is a former youth coach at Crewe Alexandra.

The CPS said he was scheduled to appear before South Cheshire Magistrates' Court on 14 December.

The offences are alleged to have been committed between 1981 and 1985.

Mr Bennell has been discharged from hospital after being found unconscious at an address in Knebworth Park, Stevenage, on Friday.

The CPS said in a statement: "The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Bennell will now begin and that he has a right to a fair trial.

"It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38150244

Uh-oh...

Chelsea begin investigation into historical sex abuse allegations

I am sure that the club that re-hired Graham Rix upon his release from prison for child sex offences can be relied upon to perform a thorough investigation that is in no way whatsoever a complete whitewash.

• Upvote 1

I am sure that the club that re-hired Graham Rix upon his release from prison for child sex offences can be relied upon to perform a thorough investigation that is in no way whatsoever a complete whitewash.

Those under 10s looked well older than the sizes on their kits indicated.

They spent months practicing tackles from behind.

Absolutely, and that post made me think.

My daughter came into my bed this morning when she woke up (she's 4) and we were having a cuddle and chatting and messing about, and I thought about that post, needing one day to tell her how shitty this world can be, and then thinking some kids younger than her have already had their lives ruined, and all you want is for them to have their childhood innocence and happiness.

Right now, she's too young for that chat. She's rarely out of our sight other than st nursery and there's not a single thing she doesn't tell us about what she does each day.

But next year she'll start school, and there's a reasonable chance that becomes the time.

She'll also be growing up apart from me for a lot of the time, without me being able to know or influence quite who is in her life, and so the mind inevitably wonders.

I was just reading this on the Beeb and thought of you...don't know if you've seen it already

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38129733

I thought that too but think they're investigating 70s and 80s only

I'm sure I heard on BBC R4 report this morning that some of the victims may have had to sign confidentiality agreements and been paid to keep it all quiet. If this is true I hope whichever clubs are involved are punished as much as is possible.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/dec/02/gary-johnson-says-chelsea-paid-him-50000-for-silence-about-abuse

I knew I'd heard it. The club and whoever sanctioned this should be punished.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2679497-ex-chelsea-footballer-gary-johnson-says-club-paid-50k-to-keep-sex-abuse-secret

The first time he attempted to speak out was in the wake of the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Yewtree in 2014, but he was reportedly "advised to 'go back to Chelsea' with his case," while he claims the PFA did not return his calls.

Fucking disgusting behaviour. Not surprising, but disgusting nonetheless.