You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

I'm so convinced this is on now I've started negotiations with the family to rename the dog to Jurgen (thankfully he isn't currently called Brendan).

I've already made the wife change her name to Jurgen by deed poll.

Haven't changed the dog's name yet. I'm not that odd.

• Upvote 5

We really are fucking useless at so many things as a club it is unreal. It's amazing we manage to get the players to the opposition's ground every second week or so.

It's fucking embarrassing isn't it, I don't think there is a team in the league as shocking at us handling various affairs. We're extremely lucky we still have some reputation to be able to snare someone like Klopp

We really are fucking useless at so many things as a club it is unreal. It's amazing we manage to get the players to the opposition's ground every second week or so.

What's the issue? New managers always bring their own men in and both were on a 1 year rolling contract so getting rid is hardly going to break the bank.

What's the issue? 

Um, that we bankrolled a lame duck manager to the tune of 80m and changed the backroom for him, and then sacked him anyway and are now changing the backroom again. 

Not to mention sticking with the transfer committee despite the fact that it is complete balls at its job and creates a culture of blame shifting by any and all involved with it. And this despite the fact that they initially wanted a fucking DOF, but were convinced by a rookie manager to do away with that idea, and instead chose something so very much worse. And then sacking that rookie manager anyway.

Not to mention changing the youth set up on the insistence of a rookie manager away from a model that was getting results back to something similar to the previous model that did fuck all. And then we sacked that rookie manager anyway. 

And so on.

Amateur hour.

Anyone else slightly worried about the baseball cap? We've been slating Tony Penis for it for years, the fucking meff.

I dealt with this the other day. When Klopp wears one he affects the air of a Panzer Commander. Pulis looks like a drug dealer standing in a derelict shop doorway.

• Upvote 7

Um, that we bankrolled a lame duck manager to the tune of 80m and changed the backroom for him, and then sacked him anyway and are now changing the backroom again.

Not to mention sticking with the transfer committee despite the fact that it is complete balls at its job and creates a culture of blame shifting by any and all involved with it. And this despite the fact that they initially wanted a fucking DOF, but were convinced by a rookie manager to do away with that idea, and instead chose something so very much worse. And then sacking that rookie manager anyway.

Not to mention changing the youth set up on the insistence of a rookie manager away from a model that was getting results back to something similar to the previous model that did fuck all. And then we sacked that rookie manager anyway.

And so on.

Amateur hour.

Moan, moan, moan.

I wonder how long it will be before you are on Klopp's back.

• Upvote 1