You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

31 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The lib dem tweet about Corbyn's spine...I can't even, I don't even.

Aye it was shocking, that. They actually bought a spine and took it places to get some retweets on corbyn. If only he was polling as well as they are, amirite

I’ll just drop this here since the Lib Dem thread is probably buried about 35 pages back and I can’t be arsed going to look for it. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/inside-nick-cleggs-7million-mansion-13909334

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The lib dem tweet about Corbyn's spine...I can't even, I don't even.

They've got previous for that. Day after the referendum Timmy (friend of the gays) Farron was on every TV news channel blaming Corbyn for leave winning and calling Corbyn a coward! I don't condone violence but if anybody felt the need to give that christian fundamentalist cunt a smack in the mush I wouldn't get upset!

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

They're sticking to the policy decided by Conference.  What else is there for the NEC to discuss?

So you honestly, honestly, don’t think that it’s worth spending any time on? That since Conference things have moved on to such an extent they need to be looked at?  

33 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

"Item 1 on the agenda - Do we still oppose No Deal?"

Probably not the best use of their time. 

5 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

It’s like you are two different people. 

I'm just not going to piss my knickers over an agenda. If there was a specific issue that's not covered by the current policy, or if there was any new information that required a response from the NEC, then I might be concerned. 

11 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Rats are dirty immigrants and deserve to be eaten. 

There are two species of rat in the UK: the sleek black rat and the larger, more numerous brown rat but neither is native. They arrived on our shores as stowaways from Asia, and have spread across the land.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z82mmp3

They’re taking our sewers and will be competing with us for the food in the bins.