You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Solskjær new Cardiff manager

Captain

It would have been quite poetic if Cardiff entered the closing stages of their final game outside the bottom 3 because of the scores elsewhere, only to concede in stoppage time Solskjaer-style and end up relegated.

Therefore it's such a shame that their final game is against Shitcoat's classless mob.

Reporter: "How do you rate Liverpool's chances of being Premier League winners?"

Manc prick: "Couldn't care less", walks off.

Wanker. I hope those 6 goals we scored against you send you down you scratty little cunt.

I've seen this sentiment a bit online yesterday and I don't really get it, I must admit.

If last season when we were nowhere near the title race, we had just lost 6-3 to Chelsea and the reporter asked Rodgers what he thought about their chances of winning the league I'd want Rodgers to say something similar.  Maybe a bit classier in the words he chose, but I'd certainly want him conveying that he was only focused on our team.

• Upvote 1

How long was he happy to just sit off on their bench for years playing about 5 games a season?. He just wanted to lurk around and tag himself onto the Mancs success even though he played little or no part in most of it.

He had no interest in leaving and playing for someone else and developing as a player. Someone like Steve Bruce would have bit Slurs hand off for him.