You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Solskjær new Cardiff manager

Captain

Guest San Don

I must admit I'm surprised he's decided to take that job. Tan being a bit of a lunatic aside, working for an owner that's hated by the club's own fans is hardly ideal.

He didnt do too well with Molde in the last Norwegian season, finnished 7th I think after 2 successive championships. Probably thinks he's taken them as far as he can. Bit surprised he's gone to cardiff and the nut job owner who only wants players signed with a 8 in their DoB now!

It'll end in tears.

I must admit I'm surprised he's decided to take that job. Tan being a bit of a lunatic aside, working for an owner that's hated by the club's own fans is hardly ideal.

Look at you with your fancy ‘ae’ thingy in the thread title.  Very flash.  

I hope they go down in style. Newcastle away in the cup and both manc cunts away in January should ensure a very uncomfortable start for the hamster-faced little wanker.

In one! I still believe the demented one had a hand in this appointment though. First, he was a guest of honour, personally invited by Tan, then comes Tan's insane outburst against his manager just before our game and finally this happens. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the manc FA makes every effort to give the newly appointed Cardiff manager a helping hand in stemming off relegation.

I'd also love it if the long-term view is to prepare Solskjær to take over Gollum eventually when he completes his job of making the mancs the best team from the bottom half of the table - that'd be fucking hilarious!

Another ex-manc Premiership Manager, how many is that now?

Fathead and Sparky - that makes them 3 I can think of. 18 points guaranteed for the mancs - quite a contribution.

Solskjær took a team that had never won the league before and got them winning two on the bounce in his first two seasons as manager, then in his third he won the Cup, so thats a trophy every season while managing Molde FK.

When it comes to mad owners, the "owners" at Molde were the ones who moved Wimbledon and I think thats far worse than swapping the color of the shirts so he should get on fine with Tan.

Where would Cardiff be without Tan's money anyway? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Solskjær took a team that had never won the league before and got them winning two on the bounce in his first two seasons as manager, then in his third he won the Cup, so thats a trophy every season while managing Molde FK.

When it comes to mad owners, the "owners" at Molde were the ones who moved Wimbledon and I think thats far worse than swapping the color of the shirts so he should get on fine with Tan.

Where would Cardiff be without Tan's money anyway?

In the Championship with no-one laughing at them.

Qualifies him as Ingurlund manager, that.

Hull City - Bruce - United

Stoke City - Hughes - United

Fulham - Muelensteen - United

Cardiff City - Solskjaer - United

West Ham - Allardyce - Ferguson/United

I'm pretty sure United won't have much of a problem in these 10 games of their 38.

James Chester, ex United player, got them across the line at Hull, Ravel Morrison didn't look particularly up for it for West Ham during their 3-1 defeat, Stoke didn't have a shot on target in their League Cup game at the Brittania, 5 shots on target and 3 goals against Stoke at Old Trafford, and they've got Cardiff, Stoke and Fulham back-to-back from late January.