You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Didn't bet yesterday as I've had a shocking festival so far. Typically, out of the 6 races I chose for the works competition, 2 horses placed 2nd & 2nd (Dynaste & Reve De Sivola) & 1 Horse won (Cue Card)

Horrible to see & hear of Matuhi who had to be put down, I hate seeing Horses fall especially when it's a nasty one.

I'm off work today so I plan on doing abit more studying before putting my bets on.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't bet yesterday as I've had a shocking festival so far. Typically, out of the 6 races I chose for the works competition, 2 horses placed 2nd & 2nd (Dynaste & Reve De Sivola) & 1 Horse won (Cue Card)

Horrible to see & hear of Matuhi who had to be put down, I hate seeing Horses fall especially when it's a nasty one.

I'm off work today so I plan on doing abit more studying before putting my bets on.

agreed. i hope he tastes nice though.

Reve De Sivola certainly did not place 2nd. I'd have about an extra £150 if he had. The cunt.

You are right there mate. It wasn't Reve I was meant to write, it was Vino Griego. Apologies.

I also had Reve De Sivola in my works pick though the bastard haha.

Day Four:

13:30 Rolling Star

14:05 IfAndButWhyNot

14:40 At Fishers Cross

15:20 Bobs worth

16:00 Salsify

16:40 Salubrious

17:15 Rody

Given how bad I've been in this tournament I suggest you all lump on these horses not to win as I've just put them all to win or place.

Need Bobs worth to win it though, put quite a bit on that.

Placed Description Show Bet ID Odds Stake

(£) Status Return

(£)

13-Mar-13

11:17 1:30 Cheltenham

Win or Each Way - Our Conor

Best odds guaranteed 10/3 2.00

Won 10.00

Completely forgot I had this bet on. Shame I didn't have more money on it.

Got Ted Veale in 3x £5 win doubles and £3 win treble.

spacer.gifacc_his_selection_betdetail.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifSelectionspacer.gifspacer.gifSelection Detailsspacer.gifResultspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gifspacer.gifCheltenham 16:00Race winner 2013-03-15 16:00:00Salsify @ 5/2spacer.gifPending spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif2spacer.gifspacer.gifCheltenham 16:40Race winner 2013-03-15 16:40:00Toner Doudairies @ 10/1spacer.gifPending spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif3spacer.gifspacer.gifCheltenham 14:05Race winner 2013-03-15 14:05:00Ted Veale @ 10/1spacer.gifWin spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifChannelspacer.gifspacer.gifInternetspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifBet Placed Atspacer.gifspacer.gif15/03/2013spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifBet Typespacer.gifspacer.gifDoublespacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStake Per Linespacer.gifspacer.gif£5.00spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifNumber Of Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif3spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Stake Paidspacer.gifspacer.gif£15.00 spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Tax @0.00% (Stake)spacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00