You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (H) - 4:30pm, 11/12/16 - Nail 'em up I say! Naaiiilll some sense into 'em!

Trumo

Well my unbeaten record went up in smoke thanks to our lot looking like a bunch of slapdicks in the second half at Bournemouth. The balance needs to be restored by dealing with these Tory cunts with their taxpayer funded yet inadequately managed stadium.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

They are going to suffer, we are going to home them under their own hammers, burst their frail bubbles and send the cockney twats back to their shit rented tip. 

Well my unbeaten record went up in smoke thanks to our lot looking like a bunch of slapdicks in the second half at Bournemouth. The balance needs to be restored by dealing with these Tory cunts with their taxpayer funded yet inadequately managed stadium.

You keep going mate. No-one can blame you for todays result. Not at all. never.

Dave - ban this cunt. 

• Upvote 4

We can't build confidence in either keeper if we keep jibbing them after bad games...not to mention the relationship with defenders.

What happens? Mig in ficks up like he will after 3 games and out he goes again?....Don't work for me that.

Although i think neither are good enough and the answer is a new number 1.

step aside Trumo.

you've had your days in the sun.

• Upvote 1

It's clear that Matip is essential. Even more so if there's an orbital bombardment coming.

I think having two decent CBs who understand how to play the position is key.  Lovren looked more vulnerable yesterday because he was having to be in two places at once, as Lucas was often caught out of position and making the wrong decisions.  

Another proper CB would obviously have been preferable yesterday.  I just hope its a lesson Klopp has learned from. 

Get Origi out.

Get Lallana back in.

Firmino up top.

Usual 3 in midfield.

West Ham won't even touch the ball, let alone bother our defence.

0 - 4.

Nah.  Keep Origi, Firmino in Coutinho's role, drop one of Henderson/Can/Wijnaldum (doesn't really matter which), play Lallana centrally just in front of them.  We've got to maintain the sort of shape that has produced our best performances.