You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What the fuck we doing buying potential when we need players for now, waste of fuckin money. We're having to sell to buy & were buying players for years down the line. Outraged & incensed.

Was that ok? That's the way this forum works nowadays isnt it?

Not bad. You didn't mention his massive wages though so you only get a 7/10 from me.

Not bad. You didn't mention his massive wages though so you only get a 7/10 from me.

He'll be shit, on good wages with a big fuck off contract & we won't be able to get rid. We'll end up loaning him to Accy Stanley or some 2nd or 3rd division Bundeliga side. We're shit at this transfer business. Brendan just doesn't know enough about the foreign transfer market. Is that better Redder?

this is the type of move we should be making, getting good players with potential when they're young

it goes wrong you spent a mill, it goes right, you've got a huge bargain

I know nothing of the lad, apart from the things I have been reading up today.

Took a look at the Forum that Hank posted and they are livid; for a player at that young age the fans think that he is going very cheaply indeed. Quoted acceptable price would be around 10million euros.

They are blaming their management for this cock-up and they are dreading the fact that they are now facing the possibility of a season with only 1 striker.

They really do rate this kid.

He'll be shit, on good wages with a big fuck off contract & we won't be able to get rid. We'll end up loaning him to Accy Stanley or some 2nd or 3rd division Bundeliga side. We're shit at this transfer business. Brendan just doesn't know enough about the foreign transfer market. Is that better Redder?

Much better. You get a 9.

This was my favourite.

"Again, Yesil was exempted because of sugar feast or were there other reasons? "

That'll be Eid I reckon?

I agree we should always be looking to buy the best young players where possible, if only Houllier and Rafa thought of this. The problem is when they don't play they stagnate if they play too much they get hammered. It certainly is a balancing act.

So GED & Rafa didn't think of this. Pongolle, le tallec spring to mind, 2 of the best player at a youth World Cup, Lucas, Pacheco, Shelvey, sterling, Insua, suso are the ones that spring to my mind, there's countless others too but I can be arsed racking my brain coz your talking shit.

So GED & Rafa didn't think of this. Pongolle, le tallec spring to mind, 2 of the best player at a youth World Cup, Lucas, Pacheco, Shelvey, sterling, Insua, suso are the ones that spring to my mind, there's countless others too but I can be arsed racking my brain coz your talking shit.

No I refuse to believe that Rafa & Houllier tried to get the best players in from around the globe, they didn't know much about French & Spanish football. They also would never look to get players in from Chile, Argentina etc etc.

Sarcasm you simpleton, incidentally the two cousins were the best two rated at the U17 tournament and Ngog had six in six at the U19 level. It was more people talking like Rodgers is some sort of guru who is being so innovative. If you read my next line it shows how difficult it is to blend them into the team...

I would assume that first sentence was ironic.:monkeyeek: