You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I expect this lad to be given a chance with the first team at some stage ... in the same way Morgan has. His goals record at international level for his Germany team is outstanding and he has done very well in international tournament matches too. As Brendan has stated, age is no barrier if the ability is there. I am sure I also read somewhere that after his achievements in reserve team football he was to be included in Leverkusens' full squad for the season up to when we bought him.

I asked a work collegue in Germany who is well up with German fooball if he knew of him and he said this lad is well known and very well thought of. He said to me he is very like Benzema - tall, strong, lots of pace, two footed and hard working. Just passing it on ..

Thought £1M was a bit cheap considering.

German football expert Raphael Honigstein: Bayer Leverkusen have just announced that they have an option to buy 18-year-old German forward Samed Yesil back from Liverpool "if certain conditions are met".

Knowing our record in the transfer market, I expect those conditions are "if he turns out to be any good".

I expect this lad to be given a chance with the first team at some stage ... in the same way Morgan has. His goals record at international level for his Germany team is outstanding and he has done very well in international tournament matches too. As Brendan has stated, age is no barrier if the ability is there. I am sure I also read somewhere that after his achievements in reserve team football he was to be included in Leverkusens' full squad for the season up to when we bought him.

I asked a work collegue in Germany who is well up with German fooball if he knew of him and he said this lad is well known and very well thought of. He said to me he is very like Benzema - tall, strong, lots of pace, two footed and hard working. Just passing it on ..

tall, strong, pacy...three attributes we are badly lacking in our forwards. I think the sooner we blood in Samed the better. We're in dire striaghts right now.

They claim Leverkusen only agreed to the sale on the condition Yesil's contract contained a clause, enabling the Bundesliga club to buy him back for the same 1.3million euros Liverpool paid for him.

this clause will only work if yesil agrees to move back as well. that forum says it was the same deal as with lasogga when bayer sold him to hertha.

Thought £1M was a bit cheap considering.

German football expert Raphael Honigstein: Bayer Leverkusen have just announced that they have an option to buy 18-year-old German forward Samed Yesil back from Liverpool "if certain conditions are met".

Was talking to fiend about this, who said similar stuff as above, plus he added, he was scouted very earlier in the year, which a pre-agreed contacted was arranged? the delay was down to changed management. (Rodgers)

I've been looking around the net for something to confirm this, found nothing... except an entry in Liverpool Transfers | Premiership Transfers where its made out as if was bought last year? just looked again he also been added again in this years sale?

Can anyone shed an light on this? Did he have on pre-agreed contact?

Edited by redsoxs