You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truest comment on here was that Benitez made it hard for teams to beat us.

What we have had this season has been inexcusable, fucking spineless, lazy, clueless dross.

We need someone who can fire this sad, pathetic outfit up. I suggest the owners go all out to find him.

Kenny is my all time favourite Liverpool player and I know he loves the club to pieces but it's not working.

fuck city and the manc cunts - we are so far behind now we may NEVER catch up.

The worst finish in the league in my 42 years supporting liverpool - it is humiliating watching the shower of shite out there today; not giving 100% is criminal - the players and the manager have to accept the blame and fuck off the bullshit that we have been unlucky this season - p 38 w 14 D10 and lost 14 52 fucking points

Thing is, why do you think he will turn it around? There's been nothing. Awful signings - there's no way he'll be selecting any new ones if he stays - lumpen, one dimensional tactics and poor excuses. You need something, managers with potential for the future will almost always show SOMETHING, but Kenny looks like a clapped out old man.

Yayyyyyy! Someone else won the league!

We are finished as a big club. Reality has sunk in this season and reading threads today.

Smalltime, bitter, sentimental losers

That is what we have become. That is what we are

I could cry

Because United (our arch rivals) haven't won the title again. But you go against the grain like you always do, you utter fucking cunt. You are an utter gobshite and I think I hate you.

First time in a long time I haven’t been or watched Liverpool, did we play well and lose, or deserve to lose?

Personally I couldn't care what Manc club wins the league, City are just as hateful as United and they're only going to get worse. What's important is that is the worst season from Liverpool Football Club for a long time. Abysmal.

52 points is shit = We are shit.

The worst thing for me is that we dont seem to have an attacking pattern of play. After one and a half season in charge thats not acceptable Kenny.

It's sooo true. We have the lottery of the hoof to carroll or suarez dribbles round 5-10 players and we hope one of ours noticed and followed him into the box.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't agree with those saying 'we're never going to win the title again' or talking about 20 more years. I'm far more positive about the future, but we need to take quick decisions for the long term good of the club. Having a long term view doesn't mean you shouldn't act quickly to make the right decisions.

Yayyyyyy! Someone else won the league!

We are finished as a big club. Reality has sunk in this season and reading threads today.

Smalltime, bitter, sentimental losers

That is what we have become. That is what we are

I could cry

Wind it in you boring miserable prick, how pathetic and joyless your life must be.

Well thank god this season is over.The new season must start now the correct players need to be brought in ,sorry Kenny but some players do need to be shipped out and Downing is one of them.But the one thing that got me is Kenny came out today and said they were a bit tired after the Tuesday night game god help us with the Thursday night and Sunday games then!.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Just wait, we will buy more shit this summer and next season will be even worse, this is just not acceptable but somehow it looks like most people will accept it.. Hope im wrong.

I'm more worried about losing the few good players we actually do have.

Radio Merseyside saying that a first team player has submitted a transfer request. If there is a God, it'll be Downing.

An entire league season without a single goal or (if memory serves) an assist. Take a fucking bow son.

Strong suggestions this morning that its Skrtel.