You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which Three Teams Do You Believe Will Shuffle Off This Premiership Coil?

Anubis

Wolves and Blackburn are pretty much down for me and I can't say Im too bothered, although I quite liked Wolves before Mccarthy went and thought they'd stay up under him

the other spot is wide open and I hope it goes to Villa because I don't think even Roy Hodgson could get them playing such tediously boring football which has me in tears when I tune in in the hope they will beat some of the more cuntish sides, but they'll probably stay up

Yeah Wolves are down which is a shame as they're one of the few teams in the Premier League that don't seem to have anything that particularly irritates me about them. Blackburn seem to have fallen back into a slump and it's probably too late to turn it around now and then it's probably between QPR and Bolton for who else goes down. Much as I'd like to see Villa go down they'll probably just about cling on and carry on being the most pointless and tedious club in the country.

Wolves are a given.

My two hopes are the Venky's Boys and Mark Hughes to lead QPR into the Thames like the Pied Piper. Not that I have anything against QPR the club, but c'mon, it's Mark Hughes.

Those.

I was slagging Wigan off recently and was looking forward to them disappearing but you can't underestimate what Martinez looks like he's about to pull off there.

Guest TK-421

Bolton are truly awful and not out of the woods yet but have games in hand and three homes games remaining. They should get enough points from six games. Villa will get the points they need and also have a game in hand.

QPR must face Chelsea and Man City away and are doomed. Similarly, Blackburn travel to Chelsea and Spurs and are therefore also doomed.

Is what I think will happen.

I reckon the only side capable of finding a couple of wins is Blackburn who have pulled the odd surprise result out of the bag when they've needed to. Still don't think they'll do it, although it would be funny as fuck if Villa went down instead. I don't think they will though purely going by who QPR and Blackburn still have to play. Villa have Sunderland, Bolton, West Brom, Spurs and Norwich to play and they'll scrape enough from those to stay up. Unfortunately.

I think QPR will join BB and Wolves but I hope Bolton do instead. I have a serious irrational dislike for Owen Coyle. Not sure if it's because of "the Barclays Premier League" or what but the guy just really, really gets under my skin.

It could be the fact that he wears shorts on the touchline in the middle of winter and is clearly using someone else's false teeth. Oh, and that stupid thing he does where he puts his hands either side of his mouth to make a 'loud hailer' in the deluded belief that it makes his bellowed bullshit more audible.

Wolves, Blackburn and QPR for me.

I have this perception of Blackburn as team of late who no matter how shit they are, seem to escape the drop somehow. Looking at cold hard facts that's probably bollocks as they've been mid-table a few times under Hughes and Fat Sam, and to be honest could say the same about Bolton and Wigan, and at least one of them has to go, two if QPR pull it off. Honestly can't see Villa getting dragged in although I may be wrong as usual!

I wanted Wigan to go down because they are a nothing club with about 5 supporters and a prize cunt for a chairman. Dave Whelan always seems to have an opinion on everything that doesn't concern his club, he also sucks Ferguson cock like no other (except Allardyce).

Having said all that I do like Martinez.

I can't see past Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton for the chop this year

I wanted Wigan to go down because they are a nothing club with about 5 supporters and a prize cunt for a chairman. Dave Whelan always seems to have an opinion on everything that doesn't concern his club, he also sucks Ferguson cock like no other (except Allardyce).

Having said all that I do like Martinez.

I can't see past Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton for the chop this year

Same here , its amazing though how they seem to pull it out the hat at the end of every season.

They are a horrible club , imposters in the PL , Championship club at best.

As you say the only likeable thing about them is Martinez.

QPR will go , horrendous run in.

Blackburn will most likely go to , its a shame as Bolton are a crap club who need to go away.