Quantcast
New years eve/day other games - Page 9 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Red Banjo

New years eve/day other games

Glad I tuned into the last half hour of that.

Same old Arsenal frailties, including a dodgy goalkeeper.

It certainly increases the value of the point that a draw would bring us against City tomorrow. Happy days.

Arsenal are really no better than the likes of Fulham and Everton if Van Persie is out or doesn't play well, says it all about their luck and our lack of luck/ shit finishing that they're ahead of us, they should be nowhere near

Arsenal are really no better than the likes of Fulham and Everton if Van Persie is out or doesn't play well, says it all about their luck and our lack of luck/ shit finishing that they're ahead of us, they should be nowhere near

Wouldn't go that far. They're also missing Wilshire, Sagna, Arteta & Vermalean today. They're comfortably the 6th best side in the league at least, with or without van Persie.

Good result for us. Get our toughest away game out of the way tomorrow and can be no more then 3 points off 4th. I'd take a draw now to be honest.

We've got the best run in on paper. It's well in our hands now to kick on and grab a place in the top four.

Wouldn't go that far. They're also missing Wilshire, Sagna, Arteta & Vermalean today. They're comfortably the 6th best side in the league at least, with or without van Persie.

Good result for us. Get our toughest away game out of the way tomorrow and can be no more then 3 points off 4th. I'd take a draw now to be honest.

We've got the best run in on paper. It's well in our hands now to kick on and grab a place in the top four.

I know he was shit today but that's below the belt ;)

maybe on paper but I reckon if them lot were available all season and Van Persie wasn't they'd be mid table

Guest LFD

Arteta played.

Riise is fucking shite.

He's been shit for at least the last season and a half. Had a terrible year for the national team as well. His career is on a rapid decline at the moment.