You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Just thought I would mention an excellent win by S.Africa to even up the series. The Wanderers is an awesome venue and gives batters and boers a fair crack. Pretty decent golf course right next to it too.

Oops...bowlers!!

11 hours ago, sir roger said:

It's worrying that I was advocating for Bairstow to be in the side just because he doesn't look scared and actually believes he can make a score. We are in tallest midget territory

But at face value, a pretty excellent 100.

As good an innings as played by anyone in the series I think.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Khawaja playing like peak Lara. 

Declaration imminent you'd imagine, which think would give us about 15/20 overs to bat this evening. 

More than enough time for us to be six down. 

Yeah, every time England even get a sniff of not being absolutely shit, they either let the game drift, or Australia just hammer the nail in.

Pat Cummins going with the English style declaration here though.

20 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Yeah, every time England even get a sniff of not being absolutely shit, they either let the game drift, or Australia just hammer the nail in.

Pat Cummins going with the English style declaration here though.

Carey must be made up. 

Could have declared an hour ago, or after lunch tomorrow, not sure it'll make much difference. Unless it pisses it down, we're getting bummed. 

17 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Carey must be made up. 

Could have declared an hour ago, or after lunch tomorrow, not sure it'll make much difference. Unless it pisses it down, we're getting bummed. 

I’m going for the Crawley double century. Mark Wood with a 6 off his helmet for the winning runs.

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Carey must be made up. 

Weather forecast is horrendous and the bookies are going 8/15 the draw. With my betting prowess I  might make the draw almost certain by putting a tenner on the Aussies at 6/4.

3 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Carey must be made up. 

I know it's really worrying isn't it? Only a day for us to lose it - I'm not sure there's enough time left for us to fuck it up, unless the lads work really hard to maintain our 100% record.

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I know it's really worrying isn't it? Only a day for us to lose it - I'm not sure there's enough time left for us to fuck it up, unless the lads work really hard to maintain our 100% record.

Ye of little faith.

If it's dry for an hour...

40 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

not a chance this England team bat out the final day. Bunch of gutless cunts (batters bot bowlers)

I think it is the weather that is making them confident , GC , according to the BBC Weather app the chance of rain is over 35% every single hour of today.