You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson: "De Gea Needs More Protection"

TheDrowningMan

People judging after 3 games us funny as fuck. Tim Howard looked terrible for the Mancs he's fucking brilliant for the shite. Van Der Sar was one of them people slated thr Mancs for sighning them. Look how he turned out.

People judging after 3 games us funny as fuck. Tim Howard looked terrible for the Mancs he's fucking brilliant for the shite. Van Der Sar was one of them people slated thr Mancs for sighning them. Look how he turned out.

Howard's nothing more than an average Premier League keeper, De Gea has been at fault for nearly all their goals conceded so far, if he played for us he'd be fucking slaughtered by the press

Howard's nothing more than an average Premier League keeper, De Gea has been at fault for nearly all their goals conceded so far, if he played for us he'd be fucking slaughtered by the press

If it wasn't for both Tims theyed be a Championship side.

After 3 apps? All wins?

After 3 apps? All wins?

4 including charity shield

at fault for one in Charity shield

one against West Brom

clean sheet against Spurs but still made a bad fumble which could've cost them a goal

definately to blame for Walcott's against Arsenal and I can't remember what V.Persie's was like but i said at the time i'd back Pepe to save it

also conceded a few stoppable goals the times I saw him for Atletico

Who slated the Van Der Sar signing. He was quality for Ajax, Juventus and Fulham before he moved to the Scum. Hardly surprising he was then quality for them.

4 including charity shield

at fault for one in Charity shield

one against West Brom

clean sheet against Spurs but still made a bad fumble which could've cost them a goal

definately to blame for Walcott's against Arsenal and I can't remember what V.Persie's was like but i said at the time i'd back Pepe to save it

also conceded a few stoppable goals the times I saw him for Atletico

Unfortunately its not hurting them as Shrek & co are banging them in at the other end.

Who slated the Van Der Sar signing. He was quality for Ajax, Juventus and Fulham before he moved to the Scum.

I know loads that did saying he was past it.

Exactly what fowler9 said,if this was Reina he would be getting ripped to bits.On that Sunday Supplement shite the other week after another one of his howlers one of the journalists highlighted a routine save that you see at every game from De Gea and talked it up like it was the Banks v Pele save! Similar thing is happening with Carroll and the press, putting a lot of pressure on his goals record whilst the man who he replaced for alot less money has scored once??

Exactly what fowler9 said,if this was Reina he would be getting ripped to bits.On that Sunday Supplement shite the other week after another one of his howlers one of the journalists highlighted a routine save that you see at every game from De Gea and talked it up like it was the Banks v Pele save! Similar thing is happening with Carroll and the press, putting a lot of pressure on his goals record whilst the man who he replaced for alot less money has scored once??

If he's still then same in an other 5 games I'm sure the press will say something. New league age I'm sure it was expected for him to be nervous he however does show signs of real quality.

You can debate all you want about whether or not De Gea is actually any good, and personally I think he's not, but the fact is that yet again this is Slur trying to influence the game. It's cheating pure and simple.

Correct. Kevin Davies will enter the 6 yard box and every Manc hand will go up screaming at the ref!

Slur will also make a point of bringing this up in his pre-match interview, just in case the ref hasn't got the point.....

Not only does Ferguson set up the referee as the scapegoat for any of De Gea's future mistakes, but he also has an excuse for the rest of the season if they don't win the league. "It was all the ref's fault for not protecting our fragile goalie" blah blah.

(not that they won't win the league, but covers his arse if they don't).