You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

After posting back here for a short while I've had a reminder of how shit I feel when posting about this subject, so I'm really going to leave it. Like I said one of the first times I posted back here this year, I really don't think it's all worth the stress, and by arguing here we're not really changing anything either. I said I didn't want to fall out with people on here over politics, and by the looks of it getting back into this makes that happen fast.

So I'm not going to respond if anything else is posted about me shortly. Anyone can try and bait with their worst if they want and I'll just have to deal with it. I know there's a good few people on here who'd prefer if I didn't post at all (that's clearly a fact and I accept it with no real issues. That's just part of life, we don't all get along and it's the way things are.), so if I'm not baited back into here you'll get your wish for the most part. For quite a while I mainly posted about politics on here, now that I've stepped back from that I really don't post much on here any more, and I'm sure most of you can live with a few posts from me here and there in music and fiction threads.

Later.

After posting back here for a short while I've had a reminder of how shit I feel when posting about this subject, so I'm really going to leave it. Like I said one of the first times I posted back here this year, I really don't think it's all worth the stress, and by arguing here we're not really changing anything either. I said I didn't want to fall out with people on here over politics, and by the looks of it getting back into this makes that happen fast.

So I'm not going to respond if anything else is posted about me shortly. Anyone can try and bait with their worst if they want and I'll just have to deal with it. I know there's a good few people on here who'd prefer if I didn't post at all (that's clearly a fact and I accept it with no real issues. That's just part of life, we don't all get along and it's the way things are.), so if I'm not baited back into here you'll get your wish for the most part. For quite a while I mainly posted about politics on here, now that I've stepped back from that I really don't post much on here any more, and I'm sure most of you can live with a few posts from me here and there in music and fiction threads.

Later.

You post something like this on an almost weekly basis.

Mad.

Later.

234 words

18 uses of the personal pronoun "I", with a couple of "me"s thrown in for good measure.

Can I suggest reining in the ego a little?

Later.

Self pity. It's a terrible trait.

I've got in after a 12 hour day, turned the TV on and BBC news is on. This orange shithouse is rambling all manner of complete and utter bollocks about the press and keeps saying "I do get good ratings though"

I don't believe what I'm seeing.

Someone pinch me and tell me this is not real life any more.

Guest Pistonbroke

It really is terrifying.

He is very good at talking about how wonderful he is doing and how anyone who disagrees with him is fake, has an agenda and the public know it. 

This is not a press conference it is a Donald Trump rally.

Most do, unfortunately you have bell ends like NJ who are revelling in it due to their own stupidity. 

Every time he says something my facial expression is something like this.

bart-and-lisa-look-worried.png

What worries me more is his repeated parroting of every news story questioning his administration as 'fake news'. It erodes the idea of a free press, especially among the people who already think he's right.

• Upvote 1

Every time he says something my facial expression is something like this.

bart-and-lisa-look-worried.png

What worries me more is his repeated parroting of every news story questioning his administration as 'fake news'. It erodes the idea of a free press, especially among the people who already think he's right.

I'm not so sure, I think it's becoming apparent to everyone that he's genuinely insane. If he was your boss In a call centre and tried to describe him to your mates they wouldn't believe you, yet he's a billionaire President of the united states.

When he shouts fake news it reminds me of when Randy Watson keeps stamping his foot and shouting 'sexual chocolate' when nobody claps.

• Upvote 1