You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stop Wrexham FC getting raped

Spy Bee

Erm, you're the one who had a go at me, Boyo. I'm guessing you are a fan of Wrexham or something and took exception to somebody saying they can fuck off.

You're the one who had the tantrum.

If you compare both posts you'd clearly see who threw their toys out the pram....resorting to childish racism is beyond pathetic.

It's also pathetic when the fact that even though we have just got rid of some shit owners, you can turn around and still say "Fuck you" when other clubs are fighting against the same situation any Liverpool fan was doing so a few months ago.

If you compare both posts you'd clearly see who threw their toys out the pram....resorting to childish racism is beyond pathetic.

It's also pathetic when the fact that even though we have just got rid of some shit owners, you can turn around and still say "Fuck you" when other clubs are fighting against the same situation any Liverpool fan was doing so a few months ago.

OK...

1. Racism!!! That is not racism you idiot. Do you even know what racism is??? It was xenophobia!!! Call me a dick and I'll come out fighting. If I called a Manc a dirty horrible Manc cunt, would you call that racist as well, you daft loon.

2. After all the shite we received from other fans and all the sneering and general joy they had over our plight why the fuck should we care??? Let them fight their own battles. We had to.

Out of morbid curiosity, why is a request to help a welsh lower league team being posted on here anyway?

Not being funny, I just wonder thats all.

I know Wales is close by, but, why post it here? do we have some bond with Wrexham I have never heard of? or is this a sort of, "lets help those as fortunate as ourselves" sort of thing?

Surely Bristol Rovers would be more local?

I live in Wrexham. It could have been any club and I would have posted it here though. I can't believe that so many people think to ask such a selfish question to be honest. Then again, it's just indicative of our society today. Yours truly, Mr Victor Meldrew!

I understand some people would want to get behind this after what happened with us but I just cant do it after the shite I heard flung our way. Have I got a chip on my shoulder? Most probably but I don't care about anyone but Liverpool. Am I a cunt? Definitely.

Never thought I'd get accused of being racist though. Fucking Welsh mentalists all need your heads checking. You're as bad as the Scottish and their Heroin.

I live in Wrexham. It could have been any club and I would have posted it here though. I can't believe that so many people think to ask such a selfish question to be honest. Then again, it's just indicative of our society today. Yours truly, Mr Victor Meldrew!

Wasnt meant to be selfish, I just wondered.

I understand some people would want to get behind this after what happened with us but I just cant do it after the shite I heard flung our way. Have I got a chip on my shoulder? Most probably but I don't care about anyone but Liverpool. Am I a cunt? Definitely.

Never thought I'd get accused of being racist though. Fucking Welsh mentalists all need your heads checking. You're as bad as the Scottish and their Heroin.

Jeez we get it, nobody is forcing you to get behind it.

For the record i agree with you, just don't feel the need to shove it down peoples throats.