You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Fernando Torres

Antynwa

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am angry so I'll keep it short before I say something I regret.

Antynwa, fuck off now, just fuck off.

Stop being a bad bell.

Your a cunt.

Plain and simple as light as day is.

Oh and on the subject of Torres, our manager is fucking destroying him and every other player in the squad.

I would have a face on me if they were pumping high balls, under orders from the manager, to the front two, when it is blatantly obvious they should have it played into feet.

I think perhaps you should mate, given the amount of snippy comments you've made on here when people mention it.

If you were to take this advice, one of the very first things you'd learn is that we can all interpret body language, or non-verbal communication. That is after all the entire fucking point of it.

Firstly, I ain't mention it before.

Secondly, my summation of him is that he's fucked off. Who the fuck isn't at the minute? Unfortunately though the extent of me reading players inner most thoughts and beliefs I can't tell if he cares or not. I'd imagine he does otherwise he'd have left us during the summer.

I seriously wish people would stop mistaking him seeming fucked off compared to him not actually giving a shite.

The article in the guardian today some up the Torres issue.

Torres is not Kevin davies,he needs the ball to feet or too run on to.

He needs support not a fucking long ball pumped up too him and then try to beat 3 defender who are kicking the shit out of him all game

People are making too many excuses for him. I don't see why it should be such a big deal to criticise him any more than any other player. It's not just down to tactics - he is playing badly irrespective of the tactics. Bad tactics don't prevent you from being able to control or run with the ball.

All that being said, there's no way that I want him sold before we get a chance to see if a new manager can get him back to his best.

People are making too many excuses for him. I don't see why it should be such a big deal to criticise him any more than any other player. It's not just down to tactics - he is playing badly irrespective of the tactics. Bad tactics don't prevent you from being able to control or run with the ball.

All that being said, there's no way that I want him sold before we get a chance to see if a new manager can get him back to his best.

I don't think those that are more defending of him would argue with any of that. I certainly wouldn't.

What is started to really grate with me is the constant "he doesn't give a shite, fuck him off" train of thought that is seemingly spreading throughout our support. The lad ain't playing well but given his goal return for nearly 3 years has been pretty boss I can allow him more slack to have a time of unproductiveness, especially when a knock down from Soto is classed as decent service for him.

From Daves match report:

And when he does go, it means the players can no longer hide behind him. Some of them have been getting away with terrible performances because people are so pre-occupied with blaming Hodgson for everything and using him as an excuse for the shocking individual displays of some players. Well when he's gone, they may find themselves in the firing line unless they pull their fingers out. Top of that list is our illustrious number nine. Once again, his performance was an absolute disgrace to the shirt he should be honoured to wear. I don't give a fuck if he doesn't want to play for Hodgson, or if he thinks he's too good for this team or whatever. There's no excuse for what we are seeing from Torres. None whatsoever. For the umpteenth time this season, the opposing number 9 put him to shame. Some proper shit strikers have shown him up this season, and had Torres shown the same desire to work for his team that Ebanks-Blake and his J-Lo arse did, then maybe we wouldn't have lost this game. It wasn't just Torres though.

Enough said..

Is it form or application that is mainly making you say this?

Ant is a body language expert, you can clearly see that Torres isn't running around the pitch like nutter, therefore he isn't happy and wants to leave.

Ant also noticed that Tevez was putting in a lot effort this season, therefore he couldn't be happier at Eastlands.

I don't think those that are more defending of him would argue with any of that. I certainly wouldn't.

What is started to really grate with me is the constant "he doesn't give a shite, fuck him off" train of thought that is seemingly spreading throughout our support. The lad ain't playing well but given his goal return for nearly 3 years has been pretty boss I can allow him more slack to have a time of unproductiveness, especially when a knock down from Soto is classed as decent service for him.

Maybe he does care, but he's certainly giving the impression that he doesn't. I can't remember a game this seasson where he's put a real shift in.

I agree with Dave's assessment.

Ant is a body language expert, you can clearly see that Torres isn't running around the pitch like nutter, therefore he isn't happy and wants to leave.

Ant also noticed that Tevez was putting in a lot effort this season, therefore he couldn't be happier at Eastlands.

Rooney is runs alot but has been shite, does that mean he wants to stay but isn't good enough?

Damn this is fuckin' confusing stuff.

Maybe he does care, but he's certainly giving the impression that he doesn't. I can't remember a game this seasson where he's put a real shift in.

I agree with Dave's assessment.

Most of the time when he's been getting the ball in areas where he can hurt sides, he has done so. Chelsea at home, Man Utd away for that 15 or so minutes we did alright.

As I said before he certainly ain't playing well but he seems a very easy target from a number of our fans. And what's laughable is a number of those having a go at the lad for not caring are the ones that have a dig at Kuyt, for example, saying that anyone can run around but we need for technical quality.

Makes, at best, no sense.

Guest ian garro

Certain 'star players' got away with fucking murder last season. I don't remember anyone kicking off about it then ? Wasn't it all because of the manager ? Has all that changed now ?

Certain 'star players' got away with fucking murder last season. I don't remember anyone kicking off about it then ? Wasn't it all because of the manager ? Has all that changed now ?

Gerrard was playing shit and putting in fuck all effort cos of what Rafa was doing to us, apparently.

Now Torres is just acting a cunt, according to some.

I couldnt give a fuck what you think his attitude is like to be honest, you fucking deserve him to leave, best striker we've had in a long time and he is being hounded now for not wanting to chase lost causes for 2 years while we get our house in order, tomorrow is a chance for the owners to make a statement by fucking our shite, mistake of a manager off, get the right man in and INVEST in the fucking squad, never mind having 12 year old kids scouted.

Torres head must be fucking battered, he has been getting bullshitted for 2 years about BIG summers, bad injuries and deployed as a fucking battering ram, god forbid he reads the utter shite on here about him because he will probably take up one of the numerous offers of doubling his wages and winning trophies he has had.

Firstly, I ain't mention it before.

Secondly, my summation of him is that he's fucked off. Who the fuck isn't at the minute? Unfortunately though the extent of me reading players inner most thoughts and beliefs I can't tell if he cares or not. I'd imagine he does otherwise he'd have left us during the summer.

I seriously wish people would stop mistaking him seeming fucked off compared to him not actually giving a shite.

Sorry mate, there must be another Ian on here who's made posts similar to yours asking sarcastically what qualifications people have in interpreting body language. My mistake.

It appears that we're not actually arguing anyway because my summation of him is also that he's pissed off rather than can't be arsed, although to a degree one usually leads to the other. The lad just looks sick of everything to do with the place at the moment which is a shame, not least because it means that when he does rediscover his form and get back to being one of the best strikers in the world, he probably isn't going to be here for us to enjoy it.

The article in the guardian today some up the Torres issue.

Torres is not Kevin davies,he needs the ball to feet or too run on to.

He needs support not a fucking long ball pumped up too him and then try to beat 3 defender who are kicking the shit out of him all game

This is it. Those suggesting that Torres should be firing at a high level while being utilised as John Fashanu might go to the game, but they certainly don't watch it. It would be like the head of a university suddenly taking charge and making his best English professor teach Maths.