You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeans

WaltonRed

Im on APC jeans now. In terms of quality most of the premium brands are the same with not much difference. I go for the one where i like the fit the best rather just because of the name but that doesnt mean i buy jeans from Topman that only last 6 months. Have a look on oipolloi.com for jeans as they got some good ones on there.

WTF are cheap Monday?

Dont skinny jeans just make your feet look big?

G-star all the way for me, oh, and the odd put if energie to

Cheap Monday is a Swedish Clothes company.

I dont want skinny I want slim.

I am still on mainly Cheap Monday

Which cut are you rocking then Jim?

Cheap Monday is a Swedish Clothes company.

I dont want skinny I want slim.

Which cut are you rocking then Jim?

I have no idea. i have about three pairs of slim fit ones and then a couple of more standard ones. I don't go after a particular style, i just go after what I try on.

Are they genuine? And can you recommend any particular sellers?
The 2 pairs I have bought so far appear to be, if they are copies they look mint and have me fooled! Just check the reputation and pictures they usually have of the labels. I don't recommend any particular sellers as I have quite unusual sized legs and only a the odd person sells them in my size

I used to only wear Armani jeans when my mum was paying..... then I went to Hugo Boss, i think the model was Alaska? had them in about 10 different shades.

Now I own 2 pairs of armani, 1 Pair of Hugo and about 15 pairs of Levi's.

The above shop (soho's) on bold street does infact stock Levi's at 20 quid a pair, however they have got to be the worst immitations I have seen. The denim literally has no give, whereas a real pair are quite elasticy. Aswell as the colour does a legger every time they get washed. I get mine in Resurrection, also on bold street, they are 80 quid but look, feel and last better.