You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 'Bizzies' are shit

WaltonRed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont like the police there all two faced twats every copper says fella for some reason fuckin dickheads

Fella:

Thanks for joining you illiterate, hydrocephalus headed spasmotoid.

What an exciting addition to the forum you are. Now fuck off back to where ever it is you came from.

Cerebral peasant.

Edited by Chris_Royle

Guest Pistonbroke
Fella:

Thanks for joining you illiterate, hydrocephalus headed spasmotoid.

What an exciting addition to the forum you are. Now fuck off back to where ever it is you came from.

Cerebral peasant.

Ello ello ello... i take it you're a copper ? If you are you should have deduced he's from Scotland Rd.

Guest James D
Chris I respect the job you do. Just one question though mate.

Was Bob Cryer banging June?

He may have been, until he got his marching orders, or got knoctober. I don't know, nice night tonight.

Well maybe if you'd bothered phoning as soon as you saw them breaking into the car they would have got there sooner, instead of watching them like a Paedo in a playground. The questions are asked for a number of reasons, not least because as a Police Officer I want to know what I'm going to. You should probably know that whilst one call taker is taking minimal details another is dispatching Officer's, so any notion you may have that no-one is being sent until the end of your call is actually quite wrong. And as for the amount of time it takes us to get there, I'd be interested to know if you think 7 Officer's covering a City of 120,000 people (as an example close to home) is a sufficient number to respond to every job immediately. And that's in a reasonably quiet City, so fuck knows what Liverpool is like when the shit hits the fan.

And Red Dub, maybe the Police were busy tending to some other drunken fuck nut that couldn't handle his ale, as invariably happens late at night. What happened to personal responsibility? We get to what resources allow to be honest.

As ever, a good old fashioned opportunity to have a go at the Police. I'd bet my own life that you wouldn't have posted a bizzies are great thread if they had arrived within seconds and caught the offenders.

None of that is the people's fault, perhaps then there should be more police but his criticism is still valid.

10 months it took me to get my passport and driving licence back mate after the police would do nothing, bunch of shitehouses, scared to arrest anyone who isn't on crack.

I had the go to the civil courts and get an order to get my DL and PASSPORT back, the guy even admitted it to the police but nothing, CPS tells the police what to do the faggot shagging shit houses.

You made a joke of it at the time when they were stolen and I came on here but I can now officially confirm that it is you sir and the gang you represent and work hopelessly for, to put an extension in your back garden, yes, it is you and your lot who are the joke.

Fancy not responding when I reported a pit bull breeder an all and the same consequences that that baby in Wavertree was savaged, fancy being on possesion of an illegal breed that had gone missing and handing it back to the family an all, yes you are a bunch of understaffed thick, shit houses. CSI you are not.

Edit.

By the way I got yall back as I was a witness for the police in a separate case, they spent thoussands on the case but after all that and them not even treating me like a human being I managed to waste the whole case as a vital witness to them by failing to identify the offender in the court room, the prosecution ceded the case cos I made such an idiot of them all, it was great when I was greeted in the court by a woman who said 'Hi , I'm from the CPS'

I thought, 'wrong move bitch' and proceeded to promise them I could do anything they wanted, then got in the court room and got all confused.

Still I got MY expenses for the day an all.

None of that is the people's fault, perhaps then there should be more police but his criticism is still valid.

10 months it took me to get my passport and driving licence back mate after the police would do nothing, bunch of shitehouses, scared to arrest anyone who isn't on crack.

I had the go to the civil courts and get an order to get my DL and PASSPORT back, the guy even admitted it to the police but nothing, CPS tells the police what to do the faggot shagging shit houses.

You made a joke of it at the time when they were stolen and I came on here but I can now officially confirm that it is you sir and the gang you represent and work hopelessly for, to put an extension in your back garden, yes, it is you and your lot who are the joke.

Fancy not responding when I reported a pit bull breeder an all and the same consequences that that baby in Wavertree was savaged, fancy being on possesion of an illegal breed that had gone missing and handing it back to the family an all, yes you are a bunch of understaffed thick, shit houses. CSI you are not.

Edit.

By the way I got yall back as I was a witness for the police in a separate case, they spent thoussands on the case but after all that and them not even treating me like a human being I managed to waste the whole case as a vital witness to them by failing to identify the offender in the court room, the prosecution ceded the case cos I made such an idiot of them all, it was great when I was greeted in the court by a woman who said 'Hi , I'm from the CPS'

I thought, 'wrong move bitch' and proceeded to promise them I could do anything they wanted, then got in the court room and got all confused.

Still I got MY expenses for the day an all.

You are obviously pissed. Or a complete thundercunt.

You are obviously pissed. Or a complete thundercunt.

I'm teetotal so not very obvious, I'm the victim of a miscarriage of justice so yes, in the eyes of the law a cunt with thunder.

When someone illegally holds your passport and driving licence for 10 months or fuck it, any amount of time and the police shrug their shoulder while the chap laughs through his gates at the policeman with you on the other side, only for the policeman to turn to you and say 'Don't worry, we'll get you passport back' at the exact point when he should be arresting the fucker and then go back the police station to collude with the CPS to come out and say 'Sorry, it's a civil matter' cos they can't be arsed, so then you have to go to a whole new bunch of complete spackers called the civil courts who then take another 9 months to get any kind of basic result perhaps you'll be 'pissed'.

Yes and that girl got killed in Wavertree because they didn't even send some spacker round when I reported those breeders there because it was, again, NOT A PRIORITY!

Dennis, didn't we go over this a long time ago. Didn't we cover the fact that a lot of the things you were saying were untrue and/or impossible. Didn't we cover that you were in fact a complete fool for spurning this case when the only people you really hurt were the victims of those crimes. Well done there, you're a standup guy. The funny thing is the Investigating Officer of this case would have shrugged his shoulders, told his colleagues you were a bit of a bad bellend and then moved on. They would have their detections on the basis of charge, and so it really wouldn't have affected the Police much at all other than disappointment on a personal level.

Couple of points though:

The CPS tell us what to do with regarding Prosecutions, so if this makes us faggoty shitehouses or whatever it was you said then fair enough. However it's called the Separation of Powers, and is a vital tool in reducing the number of miscarriages of justice you speak of. I'd be interested in whether you think we should just ignore CPS?

You are, by far, the most ridiculed, pitied, ridiculous excuse of a human being on these forums. Your every post is derided by hundreds of of individuals on a daily basis, yet it doesn't even occur to you. I am quite sure you have a mental illness in there somewhere. You're only kept around as you're so God Damned idiotic as to provide a little comedy value from time to time.

Much of what you say is probably real to you, but surreal to everyone else. You have my deepest sympathies for nothing other than being you.

What planet were you born on?

Surely the fact that someone is withholding my passport illegally and refusing to return it upon demand, whether I rolll myself in peanut butter every night or think I can fly, should have no bearing on the matter?

Not to you though, it's full justification when it should be specifically for people like me to have justice, thats the measure of a decent society. Why not have a laugh with your bizzie mates about it, I've had my fun and that's all that matters.

The police are there to arrest people for such things, they have no bottle though to do that and thats what an ex police officer told me when I told him.

Not surprised with ure reaction though, you love locking up mentally deficient people and crack heads, well I saved one crack head by refusing to ID him in court so theres my revenge. I'm really sorry the preist who got burgled never got justice, but if I ain't having it I may as well get my money's worth by wasting yours, although I saved on prison expenses really.

As for the CPS, they should have arrested him long before they went the CPS. What's the alternative, allow people to walk around with other people's passport? Is that OK with you?

Maybe then I wouldn't have to dent those figures you had flying on the station in town about 90% court case wins etc that flew off the building and nearly killed people. Typical.

I wrote out a lengthy reply, but it then fell down the stairs all by itself, guv'nor.

Fixed it for you.

I actually do feel sorry for a lot of the police force. Undoubtedly some of them are utter cunts but that goes for the rest of the population who are not police officers too. You'll always get a certain clique of twats wherever you go.

I do believe the majority of them are in it for the public good, and are trying their best to do their job in the face of massive bureaucracy, paperwork and general twatosity.