You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

Duelyst - 8/10

Enjoying this, nerdy as fuck.  I've never really had the patience with card drafting stuff before, I enjoyed Hearthstone for a day or two earlier this year, but it got old fast.  This one feels different because it lays out the action in a chess-style grid adding a whole level of tactical play.

It still often comes down to the luck of the draw, but the daily challenges just give you a simple little strategic test against the computer - some of them are quite easy, but the tougher ones are a fairly rewarding little distraction for when you settle down in an evening.

Also the pixel art and design of the characters is great.

It's not like Final Fantasy VII as there's no random or turn-based battles. It has heavy on updating equipment, gaining XP etc. It's one of the best gaming experiences I've had in recent years.

I've just got Rise of The Tomb Raider instead. That should keep me occuppied for a while. The Soviet installation level is MASSIVE.

Just checked

No its not,Sony turned it down

Sony Said No To PS4 EA Access Program Because It's Not "Good Value" for ...

www.gamespot.com › articles › sony-sai...

30 Jul 2014 - "We don't think asking our fans to pay an additional $5 a month for this EA-specific program represents good value to the PlayStation gamer," Sony says. ... As it turns out, Sony considered this program, but declined because the company felt it did not offer a strong enough value for ...

What they mean is it conflicts with there ine (PS network isnt it)

It is £3.99 month or 19.99 a year

Imo its worth it for xbox users

Current games

Xbox One

Battlefield 4

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Peggle 2

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

EA Sports UFC

NBA Live 15

Madden NFL 15

NHL 15

FIFA 15

Titanfall

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Battlefield Hardline

Madden NFL 16

Plants vs. Zombies

NHL 16

Dead Space

FIFA 16

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

NBA Live 16

Need for Speed

Unravel

SSX

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Origin (PC)

1 Battlefield 3

2 Battlefield 4

3 Battlefield Hardline

4 Dead Space

5 Dead Space 2

6 Dead Space 3

7 Dragon Age: Origins

8 Dragon Age II

9 Dragon Age: Inquisition

10 FIFA 15

11 Need for Speed Rivals

12 Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

13 SimCity

14 The Sims 3

15 This War of Mine

16 Torchlight II

17 Titanfall

18 The Banner Saga

19 FIFA 16

20 Dungeons of Dredmore

21 Mass Effect

22 Mass Effect 2

23 Mass Effect 3

24 Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

25 Peggle

26 Trine

27 Trine 2

28 Unravel

Need for Speed

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Its better value than the free games served up by PS plus

Not sure what the PS option is. I habe a PS3 but decided to wait till the other games i want on tbe PS4 are out to get it. Bit much spending on a console for one game as it is.

Not played the last of us yes,in fact ive not plugged my PS3 in yet. Just bought that but its in a long queue at the moment. Looks my sort of game though. I have not played any of the uncharted series or kill zone and resistance but have them there too give a go. Once Mafia 3 is out everything will be on hold. Good thing is im off from Oct 3rd to Nov 1st

Anyone else getting a bit sick of the HD rereleases of old games?

Instead of spending doing that get me some new games.

I've not played any of the Assassins Creed games since 3. Ive struggled to get into that but loved the Ezio series and see its fot a HD remake and being s twat will probably get it when i see it at a good price but they are taking the piss eith these now. Especially as i have not seen Shenmue or Resi 2

Anyone else getting a bit sick of the HD rereleases of old games?

Instead of spending doing that get me some new games.

I've not played any of the Assassins Creed games since 3. Ive struggled to get into that but loved the Ezio series and see its fot a HD remake and being s twat will probably get it when i see it at a good price but they are taking the piss eith these now. Especially as i have not seen Shenmue or Resi 2

Its a bit of a cop out to be honest. I want fresh games not the same game in better quality 3 years later.