You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

Uncharted 4 I found a real struggle to get into at the beginning but after the first hour or two it is an immense game. Thoroughly enjoying and it's stopping me get onto Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Battlefield One and Titanfall 2.

Busy few weeks with this lot.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still planning to pick up The Last Guardian, South Park and maybe FFXV before Chrimbo.

I need to stop playing Battlefield first though. The backlog keeps growing...

You ain't getting South Park before Christmas. Pushed back to at least March.

The Turing Test is very enjoyable but it is very much Portal and Talos Principle only easier. If you like them you'll like this and if they didn't exist this would be getting a 9. They do exist though and so it gets a 7. It's also not all that long. If you haven't got Portal 1 & 2 and Talos Principle you should probably get them first.

Dirt Rally. 

Had the PC version already and loved it with the wheel but my PC is running hot whenever I run games so picked up the PS4 version when it was on sale.

Not quite the same with the controller but it's still bloody good.

It's not a game for the faint hearted though, takes a lot of work to get the best out of the cars. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've had Forza Motorsport 6 on the shelf since release and not really played it. Also Forza Horizon 3. I thought about loading up Forza Horizon and thoroughly enjoying it but wasn't until I checked the box I opened that I realised I was actually playing Forza Motorsport 6. Confused but it's absolutely brilliant.

The Turing Test is very enjoyable but it is very much Portal and Talos Principle only easier. If you like them you'll like this and if they didn't exist this would be getting a 9. They do exist though and so it gets a 7. It's also not all that long. If you haven't got Portal 1 & 2 and Talos Principle you should probably get them first.

Finished this today. Very good with some decent puzzles in there but there were only a handful that I couldn't figure out and thought it would be harder. The optional levels are tough though and had to resort to YouTube for assistance, or a my son calls or, cheating

Agree with the score as it got a little repetitive after a while.

Inside 10/10. Brilliant ending.

Inside is fantastic, but the ending completely threw me off. I didn't even know it was the ending until the credits rolled and just felt completely shocked that everything had been leading up to THAT?

Incredible experience though.

Broforce is ace but becomes virtually unplayable on PS4 on the latter levels with the ridiculous slowdown.

That's a shame, I was thinking of getting this on PS4 but if its unplayable it would not be worthwhile.