You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GFAT5 1st round - Solenodon Vs Bichon frise

Remmie

Solenodon Vs Bichon frise  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Solenodon Vs Bichon frise

The Solenodon looks like a deflated hedgehog.

Neko, weren't the Bichon your entry? Turning your back on your animal so soon is not a good sign you cat loving freak.

Get freaky.

shit, you're right.... i really wanted it to die a horrible, bloody, messy death.

i feel dirty now.

maybe next round if it survives the rat thing....kodiak bear, perhaps ?

That would be a win-win right there for you.

I have never even heard of a Solenodon but i imagine it's death to go a little like this.

*Human approaches deflated hedgehog*

Human: Aww little anorexic hedgehog. Ah shit the bugger hurt me with it's spikes.

*Human stands on deflated hedgehog thus ending it's life with a curb stomp to the face, motherfuckerrrrrrrr*

How is the bichon frise winning here?

Taken from Wiki. . .

Solenodons have a few intriguing traits, two of them being the position of the teats (2) on the female, almost on the buttocks of the animal, and the second being the venomous saliva that flows from modified salivary glands in the mandible through grooves on the second lower incisors ("solenodon" derives from the Greek "grooved tooth"). Solenodons are among a handful of venomous mammals.

The diet of solenodons consists largely of insects, earthworms, and other invertebrates, but they also eat vertebrate carrion, and perhaps even some living vertebrate prey such as small reptiles or amphibians or bichon frise.