You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Me "Why did you activate parental control for our BT hub?"

Her " I wondered what it did"

Me " I'll tell you what if fucking did, it blocked every fuckin site you can think of, screwed up our network controls so none of the cottages have the internet and even if they fuckin did they wouldnt be able to get on any bastard sites"

Her " I didnt know it would do that did I?

Me " Me telling you not to mess with anything after us having spent £500 to set it up should have been a fucking clue!"

2 days of silent treatment did make it worthwhile though

Me "Why did you activate parental control for our BT hub?"

Her " I wondered what it did"

Me " I'll tell you what if fucking did, it blocked every fuckin site you can think of, screwed up our network controls so none of the cottages have the internet and even if they fuckin did they wouldnt be able to get on any bastard sites"

Her " I didnt know it would do that did I?

Me " Me telling you not to mess with anything after us having spent £500 to set it up should have been a fucking clue!"

2 days of silent treatment did make it worthwhile though

Wait, what? I take it it's not your standard home hub setup?

Apparently the reason for us procreating is that her company car parking spot has been moved slightly further down the road

I was kicked out from my parking place from the building and I will get a parking place 200 m from the building outside. We need a baby now. I want to stop working when the weather turns bad.

Means to an end, Pesti. Means to an end.

You are powerless to resist

I'm fully aware of that, but I do object to the pure shitness of this argument

When she comes home I will tell her that when our child asks about his/her origins, I will tell him/her that he/she was born simply because his/her mother couldn't be arsed to walk 200m in the rain

When she comes home I will tell her that when our child asks about his/her origins, I will tell him/her that he/she was born simply because his/her mother couldn't be arsed to walk 200m in the rain

This is only the start, mister

You'll have to call her Ella

Ella 

Ella

The old dear has brought her a wooden turtle with her name on it back from her cruise.  A wooden fucking turtle!

For years I used to be presented with similar gift shop stuff and have been told numerous times by my better half how blunt and rude I am about not wanting it and asking Mum not to waste her money on stuff I'll just bin.

Watching her face pretend to like it yesterday and hearing the feigned "Oh, it's so lovely" was just 100% pure joy.  

She mouthed an obscene word at me when she caught me smirking from the other side of the room.

haha!  I recently had the ugliest clock ever made brought back from Australia and given to me.  Apparently it was made by Aboriginals who are now using their craftsmanship handed down over thousands of years to make traditional items like clocks and wine bottle holders.  Fucking hell it was horrific. 

haha!  I recently had the ugliest clock ever made brought back from Australia and given to me.  Apparently it was made by Aboriginals who are now using their craftsmanship handed down over thousands of years to make traditional items like clocks and wine bottle holders.  Fucking hell it was horrific. 

Politically incorrect racist comment follows

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Traditional Aboriginal wine bottle holders around here are brown paper bags
  • Upvote 2

Never go for a piss with a third of your pint left.

Come out of the toilet and she's stood there with her handbag waiting to leave...

Me: Hang on, I've got a third of a pint left

Her: No you haven't.

M: I fucking have, it cost me £8, I know exactly how much is left.

H: I told them to take your glass away as I thought you were done.

M: I'm fucking done with you!