You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I was chilling with my bird today in the sun. I kept asking her was she ok as she was really quiet and hadn't shouted at me all day.

Oh dear.

When they are shouty at least you have half a clue. i reckon you have 48 hours from your first query to either of the following scenerios:

1- whatever you have done, or not done, or said, or not said, is being stewed upon and waiting for something to trigger an emotional outburst. Keep her occupied with vaccous telly or celeb mags and pretend everything you do is like being a 700lb silverback gorilla in a room of eggshells. Geordie Shore, Benefits Britian or the Brit equivalent of Entertainment Tonight.

2- her menses is so bad she cannot even muster the strength to complain. This happened to mine on occasion. Look for bloating. But do not make it obvious. I thought of it as the prize for suffering PMS.

3- she is binbagging you and is going over the details in her mind. Look for a sly smile. Women never smile slyly unless it is contemplating the misery they are about to put a man through.I have had pine cones, tub of margerine, a peanut butter jar thrown at me, being charged at, been Elained a al Seinfeld with a chest push but with a more sinister purpose, being shouted at, etc and believe me the most frightening is the sly smile.

Good Luck.

Jesus we've not even had our mortgage approved yet and my missus is burning my head out about the layout of our bedroom in a new house. She's drawn a crude, not to scale in any capacity, drawing of how we'll fit our bed, huge wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets into a room smaller than ours now. We don't even have the wardrobe in now!!

"Paulie, Paulie, look at the picture it'll work"

It's fucking gibberish woman!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Ask her to do some percentage of floor space used and free. See how that goes.

Last week, daughter went shopping and got two items from Ted Baker with a 15% discount on each, she walk in, tells me bird and me bird pipes up " thats great love, 30% off, thats a bargain"

Tried to explain but am "just trying to prove her wrong and I always have to be right"

Yep. 

The 5 more items and you would of got the whole lot virtually free shout, drew a puzzled penny drop face.

We're not doing counting an'adding an'dat in our house any more. 

• Upvote 7

073a118ded14684c6cb2ab34a72aa89e.jpg The numbers used are the correct measurements but she's not accurately measured any of the furniture, factored in the radiator, floor space or the airing cupboard in the top right. You'll note that absolutely zero scaling has been used

she works in the kitchen design department in Magnet.  I know it.  

073a118ded14684c6cb2ab34a72aa89e.jpg The numbers used are the correct measurements but she's not accurately measured any of the furniture, factored in the radiator, floor space or the airing cupboard in the top right. You'll note that absolutely zero scaling has been used

What are the square things either side of what I'm assuming is the bed? Are they bedside tables? Mental.

• Upvote 1

Yes bedside cabinets. They were hastily drawn in pencil over the original blueprint to "prove" that the bed and cabinets would fit. Drawn with no thought to dimensions I might add.

If not necessarily up against the back wall