You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How does that Cunt shows his face at Anfield?

I remember back in August 04 when the Ground got past for Planning Permission,the cost of the "Parry Bowl" was approx £60m.

Say for argument sake the Club was £45m in debt (that's the figure when the yanks bought the Club) and a new Stadium was £60m in total your looking at being £105m in debt.

Even allowing for over spending, we'll boost that figure to £150m, that the amount the Club would owe.

We'd be £150m in debt WITH A NEW STADIUM.

With these pair of Cunts where £350m in debt with no new fuckin Ground!!!

Moores you Greedy Selfish Twat,you sold the Club down the river for an extra £9m and that Cunt Parry kept his fuckin job.

Moores,Parry you pair of Horrible Greedy Cunts,how the fuck do you put your fuckin head on the Pillow at Night!!!!

The Millenium Stadium cost just under £70m to build and that is around ten million less than Moores pocketed when he made his deal with the devil. The complete lack of vision here is frightening.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point in going after Moores? What's he supposed to do about it now - shit in his hat?

Simply being vindictive and going after people personally is just plain daft, not only that but it dilutes the whole movement. Even attacking Hicks and Gillett on a personal level is daft IMO. It's the ownership, the financial situation which is the issue at hand.

The campaign to get them out has been hampered by people constantly taking their eye off the ball. There is, and should only be one goal.

If Moores held a press conference and stated that he fucked up selling the club to Hicks and Gillett, stopped going the game and basically ripped into them publically then it could galvinise the apathetic in our support into actually doing something.

There needs to be another approach, we really need some of the figureheads in our recent history to come out and publically get behind removing Hicks and Gillett from the club. If Moores came out publically against the American then some ex-players and managers might just follow suit. That would undoubtedly garner more support from our fanbase.

I've said all along that we need to be boycotting games and merchandise for it to start affecting the Americans and whilst Moores, Parry (who probably can't say anything) ex players and Managers stay quiet, it will never happen. At the moment the only ex player (as far as I'm aware) who has publically joined the union is Joey Jones and that for me is disgraceful.

If Moores held a press conference and stated that he fucked up selling the club to Hicks and Gillett, stopped going the game and basically ripped into them publically then it could galvinise the apathetic in our support into actually doing something.

There needs to be another approach, we really need some of the figureheads in our recent history to come out and publically get behind removing Hicks and Gillett from the club. If Moores came out publically against the American then some ex-players and managers might just follow suit. That would undoubtedly garner more support from our fanbase.

I've said all along that we need to be boycotting games and merchandise for it to start affecting the Americans and whilst Moores, Parry (who probably can't say anything) ex players and Managers stay quiet, it will never happen. At the moment the only ex player (as far as I'm aware) who has publically joined the union is Joey Jones and that for me is disgraceful.

Agree with all that.

Spot on.

What's the point in going after Moores? What's he supposed to do about it now - shit in his hat?

Simply being vindictive and going after people personally is just plain daft, not only that but it dilutes the whole movement. Even attacking Hicks and Gillett on a personal level is daft IMO. It's the ownership, the financial situation which is the issue at hand.

The campaign to get them out has been hampered by people constantly taking their eye off the ball. There is, and should only be one goal.

Hear hear

The problem with boycotting merchandise is how do you tell your kids they cant have the new kit when all their friends have new kits ?

boycotting cup matches (to start with) is the way to hit them

Thats all very well in theory, but as you need to go to earlier games (or get someone to use your fancard to get the loyalty on it) to stand any chance of a cup final ticket, should we be lucky enough to reach one (unless you know people who know people who can get you a final ticket), then its not going to work. Of course if you had such strict principles that you would not attend any cup game at all, then fair play.

Same with league games. Hats off to anyone who feels so strongly that they will boycott games, but I personally could not do it.

The problem with boycotting merchandise is how do you tell your kids they cant have the new kit when all their friends have new kits ?

I agree with your point, but you've got a similiar problem with cup games as you have with the kits. A lot of dad's will use an early round of the carling cup to take his kid(s) to their first match, because it's cheaper and easier to get tickets to.

Tell them it's the owners fault. Get them to spread the word round the schools, and other lads' dad's will get wind of it, spreading the word more and more.

Sounds fuckin stupid,but you may have a point.

The sponsors Carlsberg/Adidas and Premier League badges would like there product "blacked out"

Everyone keeps saying Hicks is a stubborn Cunt and wonted be moved.

The fuckin Banks will move him, if they see their investment in Jeopardy

The funny thing is that this could end becoming the latst fashion trade. Footy shirt with the sponsor blacked out.

You can still wear your team colours (the old kit before them cunts turned up, haven't brought one since they appeared) but show your contempt to the owners.

All we need is a few well known and respected people to be photographed wearing it. TV and film stars, people are easily influenced by what they see in magazines and telly. Get Danial Craig to wear one, he's a Liverpool fan!

Edited by The Acolyte

There's not much point in going after Moores in terms of what it means for the club, but with him, it's more a point of principle. Moores sold us down the river, but still has the gall to take a lifetime directorship and still hang around at the club. He's done more than enough and the honourable thing to do would be for him to stand down. He doesn't seem to be coming to that decision any time soon.

Fuck me, black type if you're wearing a replica? If you bought a replica in the first place, you're a dickhead.

Well alot of people do have them, I remember the SOS stunt outside Anfield last Summer locking the gates I think it was and believe me there was alot of people wearing the new jersey, its just something small but its something constructive.

As we know, Montreal Impact owner Joey Saputo appeared to have taken himself out of the running for a franchise with the top pro league in North America because it was going to cost too much. Since he backed away, the price appears to have gone down by five million dollars to $35 million. With support from George Gillett, fresh from selling the NHL's Montreal Canadiens, Saputo has changed his mind and is very close to landing the 19th league franchise for 2011 or 2012.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Beautiful+Game+Ottawa+soccer+dream+dead/1923222/story.html

:wallbutt:

Originally Posted by Mac4

The Acolyte

"Then you educate them.

Ignorance starts at an early age!"

i think i will have my work cut out educating my 2 year old on the americans

though to be fair he can say fuck off and cunt so just need to teach him about the ambiguitys of commodity trading now.