You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steven Cohen - just received this.

Kopite

The irish owned bar company here in the states, Fado's, have cancelled the world soccer daily champions league roadshows next tuesday and wednesday . Steven Cohen claims its due to them not being able to guarantee his safety. I have another notion...

If you do get the urge to email Cohen directly, please dont threaten him . Thats what he wants so as to gain public support. Lets hit him where it really hurts ... in the pocket.

Hes starting to feel the pinch now and our grip is getting tighter.

Over the weekend i will compose a generic email and post it on our group, addressed to Sirius, the company that broadcasts his show.

I URGE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU TO COPY AND PASTE IT AND SEND IT.

IF 1600 PEOPLE SEND THE EMAIL , SIRIUS WILL TAKE NOTICE BELIEVE ME.

Tony

Looks like it is working.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chimp

Tony and a lot of people over there have done a sterling job with that cunt. Let's hope the screw keeps getting turned.

Guest The Chimp
quality stuff, good to see this twat is going to get what is coming to him. I emailed him the other day asking if he had any copies of 4-4-2 to give away.

I'd missed the rep-worthy post first time around. Good work!

Get the email posted on here along with the address so we can all send it.

Fantastic suggestion that man.

Im one for not giving that shithouse free publicity for his vile stance. The best way to combat him and get him off the air is to bombard the station that gives him his platform of ignorance.