You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

neg away, it's a poor game and was instantly deleted. Very good of your mate to put out a free version, means the idiots who actually pay for iphone software get to see how crap it is before parting with cash :yes:

just you wait young man

*shakes fist*

The game has now reached a million downloads. That is ace.

Guest ShoePiss
just you wait young man

*shakes fist*

The game has now reached a million downloads. That is ace.

I wonder if you download it again after deleting it it then counts as a new download? :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm it works DS, and I can also confirm its WiFi only. You get a message (not sure how they are able to determine your connection type from a web page) but it says 'you need to switch to a Wifi connection'. Pretty cool that it works though, but it will be even better when the iPhone has native flash player support (rather than pointing iPlayer/Youtube etc to quicktime movie versions of the flash videos).

I can confirm it works DS, and I can also confirm its WiFi only. You get a message (not sure how they are able to determine your connection type from a web page) but it says 'you need to switch to a Wifi connection'. Pretty cool that it works though, but it will be even better when the iPhone has native flash player support (rather than pointing iPlayer/Youtube etc to quicktime movie versions of the flash videos).

I think that's built in functionality on the phone. It's the same if you try and download an app from the store which is over 10Mb.

I'm surprised that it works given the iPhone's lack of Flash support.

I think that's built in functionality on the phone. It's the same if you try and download an app from the store which is over 10Mb.

I'm surprised that it works given the iPhone's lack of Flash support.

Its this H.264 mp4 video format that they use I think. Same with youtube. So for every FLV version of a youtube clip, they host a quicktime video encoded in H.264 so iPhones etc can access. Proprietary and a bit rubbish, but it will do for now until Flash Mobile Player gets its arse in gear on the iPhone.

Its this H.264 mp4 video format that they use I think. Same with youtube. So for every FLV version of a youtube clip, they host a quicktime video encoded in H.264 so iPhones etc can access. Proprietary and a bit rubbish, but it will do for now until Flash Mobile Player gets its arse in gear on the iPhone.

That is why you cant access new youtube films. They take a while to format.

Hatred negged me again for having an iPhone. What a douche.

Right . . . .