You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2009

Woo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right i am in a bit of a predicament, i have downloaded the file but want to transfer it on to my computer using my pen drive although i only have 700mb of space on it and the file is 1gb so is there anyway i can reduce the file size to fit it on to my memory stick.

Right i am in a bit of a predicament, i have downloaded the file but want to transfer it on to my computer using my pen drive although i only have 700mb of space on it and the file is 1gb so is there anyway i can reduce the file size to fit it on to my memory stick.

Nope.

fuck the board is giving peanuts for transfer, the cunts.

so like Rafa i had to wheel and deal.

Sold-

Hypia -1m

Kyut - 10m (I had no choice)

Pennant - 6m

Lucas - 7m

Benayoun (sp) - 7m

Shitjante - 1.3m

Aurelio - 4m

Bought

Maxi Rodri - 16.25m

Arshavin - 12m

What's this vanilla and strawberry business all about? I tried the link a few posts up but that isn't working at the moment. Should I use the original one from the start of the thread instead?

The Vanilla demo is a much smaller file, but doesnt have any of the graphics (i.e, no kits, badges, logos etc). There may be a few other things it misses but I cant think off hand. The strawberry one is the full demo.

fuck the board is giving peanuts for transfer, the cunts.

so like Rafa i had to wheel and deal.

Sold-

Hypia -1m

Kyut - 10m (I had no choice)

Pennant - 6m

Lucas - 7m

Benayoun (sp) - 7m

Shitjante - 1.3m

Aurelio - 4m

Bought

Maxi Rodri - 16.25m

Arshavin - 12m

Negged for selling Hyypia. He turns into a great coach, aswell as you not being able to find a better defender to replace him for £1m.

I know, but I thought of giving some of the youngsters a chance like san jose and darby.

Yeah, well they are young sprogs, so sending them out on loan for a season so Sami can complete his tenth season at the club wouldnt have been so hard. :whistle:

Its seems to me you are selling your players too cheap

I sold pennant 8

Lucas 12

Shitenge 2

Hyypia you can get 4 for him. As for Aurelio 4 mill you should be negged as man city will pay 15 for him. Man city are very stupid on the game and will pay a lot more than you think. Theres 45 mill don't believe me try it. i got the ukrainien from D kyiev for 8 mill plus 50% sell on clause Obasi 6 Torje 3 Fazio 7+ 50% sell on clause yakubu not the everton one the defender 6. Saivet for free. javotic 13+50% sell on and still got money to spend.

Its seems to me you are selling your players too cheap

I sold pennant 8

Lucas 12

Shitenge 2

Hyypia you can get 4 for him. As for Aurelio 4 mill you should be negged as man city will pay 15 for him. Man city are very stupid on the game and will pay a lot more than you think. Theres 45 mill don't believe me try it. i got the ukrainien from D kyiev for 8 mill plus 50% sell on clause Obasi 6 Torje 3 Fazio 7+ 50% sell on clause yakubu not the everton one the defender 6. Saivet for free. javotic 13+50% sell on and still got money to spend.

Yeah i realised that after Man City started bidding for the players i transfer listed.

Next time i will play hard ball.

Just had my first play of the demo, and it's the usual bug riddled rubbish demo that SI have been pumping out for far too long now.

Again we will have to wait for a patch to be released to fix the problems on release day. I though the whole point of beta testing is to iron out the bugs and have them fixed pre-release?

I know the odd bug will slip through the net, but this demo is ridiculous, it has the very same bugs as last time round.

Far too many injuries, none of the player instructions actually being followed, the long shots issue again... I could go on...

On top of the usual bugs, I'm not a fan of the assistant feedback during the game and feel that they have added this gimmick because they could, not because they should.

I had been looking forward to this release for quite some time, and had hoped that with the beta testing for FM09 running in conjunction with FM Live, they might have given us a fairly bug free game this time round, alas, they have failed to do so once more.

Too much time is put into facepacks, 3D match engines and making it look pleasing to the eye, which for me it takes away what FM (or CM) was all about.

I'd like to see them go back to the old school versions, whilst retaining the 2D engine.

I'll no doubt end up buying the full version, though this time round I may wait until the bugs have been sorted first.