You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kuyts work rate big fuckin deal

JMARKH

You got negged to fuck for starting yet another Kuyt thread, I would think. Not because of your opinion on the man himself.

Its Kuyt fatigue.

Bet Dirk doesnt suffer from fatigue.

Torres take note.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but he's working really hard at it, so it's o.k that he's shit..........

:whistle:

Jimi Hendrix played his guitar upside down too and is quite rightly regarded as one of the finest musicians of the last centaury.

Sadly Hendrix was shite at football.

Upside down plucking or professional football; Dirk is master of both.

Respect.

Thing is this isn't really about the question 'Is Dirk Kuyt good enough' the answer to that one is probably no. This is about Rafael Benitez sends the bloke out to do a job, one of several jobs, he excels at none of them, but he always, always tries his best. Never hides, never shirks, never lets his head drop, runs and runs and runs always trying to do what he's been asked to do. What do you expect from him, do you expect him to say, 'No gaffer I'm fucking shite me, you'd best play someone else'? If you're unhappy with the man's performances, blame the management - 'cause Dirks doing his best, inadequate though that may be.

You got negged to fuck for starting yet another Kuyt thread, I would think. Not because of your opinion on the man himself.

Its Kuyt fatigue.

I can take a negging or two but what does my head in is it seems alright for people like redder lurtz to post a shitty little comments like they do, but when you respond you get slated for it, I don't mind debate but he just jumped in with a load of abuse, it was uncalled for and I won't put up with that so I formed an opinion that he was a cunt and a cockroache and it was reflected in my post. I have not once gone in and just called someone a bell end if their opinion differs from mine, as their are bound to be different views but if someone does something like that then you have every right to retaliate.

Edited by JMARKH

Jimi Hendrix played his guitar upside down too and is quite rightly regarded as one of the finest musicians of the last centaury.

Sadly Hendrix was shite at football.

Upside down plucking or professional football; Dirk is master of both.

Respect.

He's really not.

Right, fuck this. I'm signing up for a TLW season ticket especially to neg every last fuck on this thread who is slating Dirk.

Dont you think he like quite a few of our players deserve a bollocking, im sorry im not singling Dirk out but hes been fucking shit so far this season, last night he was awful.

You know, last night I was standing there at the end thinking that it was a good job we had a player who, no matter how poorly he was playing (and he wasn't playing as poorly as most), had kept going to the end and who'd scored and got us through to the Champion's League proper, while avoiding a worrying penalty shootout.

But now I realise the error of my ways. Fuck you Kuyt. Why the fuck did you score that goal? What did you think you were doing you total bag of shite? You fucking cunt - you spoiled my night!

Dont you think he like quite a few of our players deserve a bollocking, im sorry im not singling Dirk out but hes been fucking shit so far this season, last night he was awful.

La la la la la la I'm not listening.

Hovers over neg button

Yeah, he wasn't great last night, but some people have it in for him regardless of how he plays.

He is in my fuck, open your eyes. He's a workhorse with a great attitude.

Rafa is always banging on about controlling the game, but how can you do this when we have players who can't control the ball.

Kuyt can control a ball, thats sheer nonsense.

He is in my fuck, open your eyes. He's a workhorse with a great attitude.

Rafa is always banging on about controlling the game, but how can you do this when we have players who can't control the ball.

Eh?

My eyes are open, thanks. Maybe yours should be when you're typing...:thumbup:

And by the way, I personally think Kuyt can control a ball. Try and remember he's a striker playing on the right of midfield. I've said this before- for every Torres and every Gerrard- you need a Dirk Kuyt.

Kuyt is immense. End of story.

Immense at what, hes a workhorse....

Hes a totally different player in Europe compared to the league, he was superb towards the backend of last season in the CL but he has started poorly and he offers very little out on the right, we need natural wingers and hes not a winger, we paid over 9 million for him as a striker, he had a better record than horseface in Holland and hes probably scored a fifth of the goals horseface did for the scum.

We want the league, the players and the fans do more than anything and while Kuyt and Yossi are in the team playing as "wingers" that wont be happening.

Kuyt is every managers dream apparently. must be opposition managers!

what must Fergie have been thinking watching that from the directors box last night? i'll tell you what he was thinking:

"I hope they play Kuyt on the right against us on the 13th, Ferdinand and Vidic will deal with that all day long and we'll try and nick a scruffy goal at the other end"

will we play into their hands?

Eh?

My eyes are open, thanks. Maybe yours should be when you're typing...:thumbup:

And by the way, I personally think Kuyt can control a ball. Try and remember he's a striker playing on the right of midfield. I've said this before- for every Torres and every Gerrard- you need a Dirk Kuyt.

What game was you watching last night lad, he couldnt trap a bag of sand.

If it's true he lacks the "control, pace and ability to play there" how do you explain Dirk playing on the right for Holland, in preference to Robben, on a regular basis?

Would Robben being injured have anything to do with it, oh and the fact that Robben predominantly plays on the left?

Kuyt is every managers dream apparently. must be opposition managers!

what must Fergie have been thinking watching that from the directors box last night? i'll tell you what he was thinking:

"I hope they play Kuyt on the right against us on the 13th, Ferdinand and Vidic will deal with that all day long and we'll try and nick a scruffy goal at the other end"

will we play into their hands?

probably, I just hope we get the right balance and get it sorted before we play them cunts, if we continue playing the way we have so far we wont beat Villa on Sunday.

We need width. end of.

What game was you watching last night lad, he couldnt trap a bag of sand.

Don't actually remember saying anything about his touch last night......:whistle:

I just meant in general. And incidentally, you made the point about Yossi and Dirk playing on the wing- is that their fault? Isn't it down to the manager to play the correct people in the correct places? While they are both there, they will both continue to give 100% for us. Until there are other alternatives for Rafa, then get used to it.

I don't think this thread is getting us anywhere is it? Its perfectly obvious that Kuyt, for however long he is here, will keep dividing opinions.

FFS now I am not Kuyt's biggest fan but he doesnt deserve the OTT shit he has got of late.

Its not his fault he isnt a world class winger our a world class striker but he would have been a brilliant Right sided midfield player in a Diamond formation if Rafa had got Barry.

You saw in extra time when he was playing a more central midfield role his energy and passion.

There are far worse players than Kuyt at the football club.

He wouldnt make my first 11 but he certainly would be in my squad

FFS now I am not Kuyt's biggest fan but he doesnt deserve the OTT shit he has got of late.

Its not his fault he isnt a world class winger our a world class striker but he would have been a brilliant Right sided midfield player in a Diamond formation if Rafa had got Barry.

You saw in extra time when he was playing a more central midfield role his energy and passion.

There are far worse players than Kuyt at the football club.

He wouldnt make my first 11 but he certainly would be in my squad

Wow, i agree with Red Nick! Kuyt is far from our worst player and he was far from our worst player last night. Yet he is getting the blame for the terrible performance last night. Yet if it hadnt been for him we might not have made it to the draw today.

Thing is this isn't really about the question 'Is Dirk Kuyt good enough' the answer to that one is probably no. This is about Rafael Benitez sends the bloke out to do a job, one of several jobs, he excels at none of them, but he always, always tries his best. Never hides, never shirks, never lets his head drop, runs and runs and runs always trying to do what he's been asked to do. What do you expect from him, do you expect him to say, 'No gaffer I'm fucking shite me, you'd best play someone else'? If you're unhappy with the man's performances, blame the management - 'cause Dirks doing his best, inadequate though that may be.

Agree with all that pretty much. Repped.