You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kuyts work rate big fuckin deal

JMARKH

Rafa suffering from Houllieresque delusions of blandeur?

cliche cliche cliche

blah blah blah blah blah blah

cliche cliche cliche

I'm quite new here really and trying to get the hang of this thread business

Is the aim that by repeating the same nonsense over and over and ignoring any opinion to the contrary the message becomes some form of hypnotic suggestion and everybody eventually agrees...........I'm just curious as to why a couple of days after being completely shredded this thread re-emerged?

Are there points for persistence?

This is a genuine quest for knowledge - what happens next???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warming up maybe......... Evra will have Dirk in his pocket Saturday.

That'll be robot-Dirk. Mr Kuyt and Station are busy making him for homework this week. The real Dirk will then score while Evra is looking in his pocket.

All in the plan.

Glad to see this thread being kept alive by the likes of NoMark.

When I saw this thread back on top I was sure it was going to be about Kuyts deluded comments about him deserving to start for Holland because he was a regular starter and one of Liverpools most important players, in the same article he said he deserved a new contract. :eek:

If he could keep his big mouth shut just for one day, we might have avoided such embarassing comments, it reminds me of Pennant last season when he said he should be in the England squad. :wallbutt:

One more thing, what kind of wages is Kuyt on, it cant be much since he needs the extra job as press spokesman for the club.

I think you need to chill out a bit, Code. Your choice of words (or insults, if we call a spade a spade) and emoticons in that post are way over the top, in my opinion.

The man feels he has a case regarding a starting spot for the Dutch, why shouldn't he be allowed to say it? Because you disagree with him?

By the way, according to liverpool.no, he said he WANTS a new contract. Quite a difference.