You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Georgie Thompson?

Section_31

Who would you most like to bum?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

natalie4.jpg

She's deffo put on a bit of weight since this was taken. Looks cuter with curves though.

I bet this is the work of Matterface, fatten her up to try and make her less attractive to other men. He'll be mindfucking her next so she goes loopy.

Well, Twatterface's evil plan is clearly not working though, is it, seeing as though you and for starters have both stated she looks better for it?

I'm fairly convinced that nesayir has some connection to the great lady herself, seeing as this is the only thread he/she posts on, and only then to actively post pro-Nat propaganda.

It could even be Sawyer herself, and I have covered myself for that eventuallity by PMing nesayir a picture of my penis.

I'm fairly convinced that nesayir has some connection to the great lady herself, seeing as this is the only thread he/she posts on, and only then to actively post pro-Nat propaganda.

I thought about that since nesayir as you say only ever seems to appear on this thread.

I have covered myself for that eventuallity by PMing nesayir a picture of my penis.

Definitely didn't think about doing that! Must be a world first. The stalker receiving lewd pictures of someone's genitalia!

It could even be Sawyer herself, and I have covered myself for that eventuallity by PMing nesayir a picture of my penis.

nesayir is twatterface, I have no conclusive proof yet, but god be my witness I will. Then when I do he WILL accept my challenge of the cockfight for his ladies heart.

Felch my horse.........To the castle we go!!!

(damn you matterface!!)

*shakes fist*

nesayir is twatterface, I have no conclusive proof yet, but god be my witness I will. Then when I do he WILL accept my challenge of the cockfight for his ladies heart.

Felch my horse.........To the castle we go!!!

(damn you matterface!!)

*shakes fist*

If true, please post some pictures of the type we're all waiting for.

Was speaking to a lady last night who is currently doing a degree in journalism, she was fairly nice but quite bland, and she started talking about her course, then she said something amazing; David Tanner, " the guy from skysports news", is on her course. I am now no more than two weeks away from having both Thompson's and Sawyer's numbers, at which point I will sell it to the highest bidder.

I am going to be a millionaire.