You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Le Saux in The Times

Rush 346

Good read today about Paul Ince. Incey sounds like a cock not being able to take a bit of verbal back.

I get a feeling Le Saux is over playing it a bit, or it was blown out of proportion in his head. He was made captain of Chelsea for a start, if he was being "gay bashed" around the changing room then surely he wouldnt have had such a respected role?

Maybe he has homophobic issues if he finds it that insulting to be called gay even when he has a wife and kid. I think its time he got over it.

What an absolute grade A, pompous twat. The lad was a good player, but he keeps driveling on about this to the extent it's all people will remember of his career. Just get the fuck over it.

He's right about the culture of acceptible homophobia in football, but it never harmed him did it. An England international for most of his career, a trophy winner with Chelsea, and a Championship winner with Blackburn.

"If you know exactly how many black men you've had in your house, you are a racist."

That might be the biggest load of shit I've ever read.

I only know one black person. I must be a gigantic racist.

He's complaining about being treated "differently". He totally buzzed off himself for being different. He thought of himself as some kind of cultured soul surrounded by neanderthals. He set himself apart because he was desperate to show off just how superior his intellect was to the rest of his peers. He can fuck right off with all of that shit.

Exactly. "guardian reading intellectual" was the favourite phrase if i recall correctly. I remember seeing an interview with him and thought that he really wasn't that intellectual at all, just a bit of a twat.

I remember seeing him at reading V west brom 2 years ago. He was working for five live I think.

Very childish and wrong but I warned people around me; "Oh watch out boys, we have got a superior intellect amongst us."

He pulled a face at me and my initial reaction was to shout..."oh do one you cunt". Not politically correct or clever but it was like tourettes. You just cant help yourself.

He's complaining about being treated "differently". He totally buzzed off himself for being different. He thought of himself as some kind of cultured soul surrounded by neanderthals. He set himself apart because he was desperate to show off just how superior his intellect was to the rest of his peers. He can fuck right off with all of that shit.

Didn't he admit to collecting antiques?

Some intellectual. F*cking Lovejoy did that and I'd hardly call Ian McShane's character "intellectual".

He was also the only player to appear on that Alan Hansen documentary about footballers with his wife in attendance. Guilty conscience perhaps?