You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What would you change about Rafa?

I think he will have to change it to win the league Cardie. I have noticed a few things, we hardly ever attack at corners, we rarely commit lots of players forward on the counter attack and we always play it safe with out movement incase we get "caught out".

These are issues that can be laughed off when we have played 2 and won 2 but it's better to raise concerns when we are winning then go on after losing bender.

I genuinely believe like Bascombe and others do, that he will have to change to win the league here.

Without movement? How the hell do we keep the ball for so long if there is no movement. Rubbish.

When Babel becomes a regular you will see quicker break aways, but being a counter attacking team isnt a positive thing. I would much rather we pinned teams back.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wouldn't his beard give you a nasty rash (not to be confused with a nasty Rash)?

Genius RR.

The Rash doesn't reply to posts that are blatently put there to get a reaction - this is from years of practise! I have no agenda, only for us to win things playing good football

IMO, if we spawn nearly every game 1-0 or draw a few and we play some of the worst football seen at Anfield, as long as we win the league, i'll be ecstatic.

Going by his away tactics against often appalling opposition, I think he is cautious and caution won't win the league this season.

now you REALLY sound like a fucking bluenose.

A very contraversial thread this given the opinions on here but if there was something you could change about Rafa what would it be?

I'd change his caution first footballing mentality, his obsession with "squad players" which leads me to his other obsession of rotation rotation rotation.

Otherwise he is a great coach, great manager, and someone whom I wouldn't change for anyone given his plus points far outweigh the rest.

So who is going to brave?

Rash I think it's not a problem that you state your opinions which you are entitled to but I think because you say the same things over and over again it gets boring and winds people up

A very contraversial thread this given the opinions on here but if there was something you could change about Rafa what would it be?

I'd change his caution first footballing mentality, his obsession with "squad players" which leads me to his other obsession of rotation rotation rotation.

Otherwise he is a great coach, great manager, and someone whom I wouldn't change for anyone given his plus points far outweigh the rest.

So who is going to brave?

See, this is why you get banned and people think you're a cunt.

This is the sort of post you'd expect from a manc wum coming on the forum.

You're either really thick - almost to the point of not being able to control your saliva output - or you love the attention.

Either way I wish you'd stayed gone because you spoil this place.

clearly no-one respects or really cares about Rashid's opinion, yet still three pages worth and counting?

People rise to the bait every time. Actually, does that mean I just have, because I've posted on this thread too?

Not entirely true, as Paul has said, he does have some good points and actually has a good knowledge of the game.

Hi sproblem is the way he voices his opinions and the fact that he spouts so much garbage, Take today for example, not watching the match but still forming an opnion about how crap we were. Madness, and certainyl doing him no favours.

clearly no-one respects or really cares about Rashid's opinion, yet still three pages worth and counting?

People rise to the bait every time. Actually, does that mean I just have, because I've posted on this thread too?

Yep. Why can't you just ignore him? If you didn't reply he wouldn't get the attention. Sheesh. You wouldn't catch me rising to it.

Wrong bus Boss, we're all at the 'tonight's games' now.

without opening myself up to more wind up's (deliberate or not), i liken the situation to myself getting irritated at a ref' for making shit call after shit call. i know i can't do a damn thing about it (because neither the ref, or Rash' will ever change), but i can't stop getting pissed off about it. wait a minute...D'OH!