You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 01/02/2024 at 11:31, John102 said:

I find his music shite and him a bit annoying. I get others love him like, so fair enough.

He has got to watch himself though, as reading that he trading a very thin line of becoming this generations Dave Kirby

When in Rome...

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

When I worked down south I kept getting asked if everyone lived on streets like in Bread and was everyone Catholic. 

Probably the worst thing that happened image wise to the city. People who've never even watched it or weren't even born when it was on TV seem to think it's gospel. 

No 'probably' about it, mate - thieving, scrounging Scousers, all written by a maudlin professional Scouser. Her work just seems to consist of people doing self-pitying solilioquies with absolutely no comedic pay-off. The only laughs were people outside of Liverpool laughing at the funny little losers. And all the actors were Mancs.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Same with the cop shows set in Liverpool. The copper is always bent and mates with the main crook, and there's usually a priest knocking around. 

Little Boy Blue was the exception but that was based on a true story. 

On 22/12/2023 at 13:34, Bjornebye said:

"What car do you drive lad?"

"Range Rover"

"Drug dealer then lad yeah?"

Hilarious...... 

"Gary, alright Gary what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a pharmacist"

"Drug dealer then yeah?"

Screeching laugh

"Gary do you sell Gary's where you work?"

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

No 'probably' about it, mate - thieving, scrounging Scousers, all written by a maudlin professional Scouser. Her work just seems to consist of people doing self-pitying solilioquies with absolutely no comedic pay-off. The only laughs were people outside of Liverpool laughing at the funny little losers. And all the actors were Mancs.

Victor McGuire was an exception.

34 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

It’s okay if you don’t have time to listen to it, I’ll be providing a weekly transcript of every episode.

"Lad lad lad lid lad go ed lad listen lad lad lad aaaahhh lad" 

On 07/02/2024 at 19:17, Section_31 said:

Same with the cop shows set in Liverpool. The copper is always bent and mates with the main crook, and there's usually a priest knocking around. 

Ha. You’re talking about Liverpool 1.

Although it allowed Mark Womack to cop for Samantha Janus in real life.