You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Want a laugh?

Kopite

Guest stephenknapp

Just watching it now. He always bleats about having no money. How much did Andy Johnson, Van Der Meyde, Arteta, Cahill, Davies, Lescott, Valente, Beattie etc cost. I think he is a decent manager, but he does like to whinge.

"Two years ago we made the Champions League".

No David, you never made the Champions League. You got knocked out of the qualifiers which is not the Champions League.

He then talks about "building a team over time" and repeats his old mantra - "we don't have the money of other clubs".

You can fool some of the people all of the time...

"one day we want to be in the big four"

"its hard for a team that hasnt got a lot of money"

"you take a lot of pride building a team without lots of money"

your like a fuckin broken record, always playing the poor neighbour role! what happened to the 30milion rooney money? probably wasted on beattie, van the man and kroldrup.... and gone towards one of big gay bill's blockbuster theatre productions.

and he has only been on 20minutes! im preparing myself for his little redshite digs.

fuckin bitter deluded blue bastard

Guest stephenknapp
"one day we want to be in the big four"

"its hard for a team that hasnt got a lot of money"

"you take a lot of pride building a team without lots of money"

your like a fuckin broken record, always playing the poor neighbour role! what happened to the 30milion rooney money? probably wasted on beattie, van the man and kroldrup.... and gone towards one of big gay bill's blockbuster theatre productions.

and he has only been on 20minutes! im preparing myself for his little redshite digs.

fuckin bitter deluded blue bastard

I forgot about Koldrop. Is he still there or did he get moved on??

I forgot about Koldrop. Is he still there or did he get moved on??

think he went back to italy. the story is that moyes was actualy looking at his defensive partner at udinese when he was being scouted, but they put a £5m bid in for the wrong man, that man being kroldrup. everton thought they were buying a superstar, udinese snapped their hand off for the money. Then from his first training session they knew they had made a fuck up, hence all the mysterious injuries he always had, like with andy van der heineken.

probably bullshit but wouldnt surprise me if it was true to be honest.

also, anyone see big gay bill on his joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat show on bbc last night? cringeworthy, thank god i was born red

p.s.

LIVERPOOL DIG 1

"we have had great results, beat liverpool 3-0 at home...."

The biggest laugh I got was when talking about Benni McCarthy. He implied they had looked at signing him, but then backed out saying "maybe just not for us" as if they had rejected him.

What a whopper. If he's claiming they pulled out of signing him, he looks a tit. As if they had a chance in the first place.

The biggest laugh I got was when talking about Benni McCarthy. He implied they had looked at signing him' date=' but then backed out saying "maybe just not for us" as if they had rejected him.

What a whopper. If he's claiming they pulled out of signing him, he looks a tit. As if they had a chance in the first place.[/quote']

True story about McCarthy lambikins - he failed the medical.

xxx

"After four successful years in Italy, he moved to the English Premiership club Everton F.C. for a transfer fee of 5 million pounds in 2005.[2] Everton manager David Moyes praised Krøldrup as being "young, enthusiastic and keen to improve", but he also pointed out that "[Krøldrup] is a bit more of a risk because he is an unknown in terms of playing in the Premiership".[2] The transfer took place in late June 2005, but after impressing in pre-season a training injury prevented Krøldrup from making an early debut for the team. When he recovered from his injury, Krøldrup spent a long time sitting on the bench as an unused substitute. This is rumoured to have been due to a clause entitling Udinese to further payments once Krøldrup hit a fixed number of games"

Kroldrup 5m

Johnson 8m

Lescott up to 5m

Van Der Meyde 2m

Howard 3m

Yobo 1m for loan period further 4m to sign up.

Beattie 6m

That doesnt seem like a manager who hasnt had any money. He know's with his 'not bad for a small team' he can delude the fools who support them even more because aslong as they can drain some hate out of us then they take there eye of the ball.

They seem to look at us in Europe and think it must be easy, they never made the Champions league despite what they say and when in the UEFA cup they got arse raped. I cant wait for them to get into it because its hilarious.